Sir the II

So far... a whole week has past, and it was fucking hell. Oh my god, Amber would not shut up about her kids and her husband and it's eating me out alive! It's even worse than Kevin! Slowly I'm becoming insane...

"And here is my daughter when she got into preschool." she smiled.

"Seriously Amber you have been talking about your daughter for 3 days! Your son for 3 days and your husband for 1, my goodness Amber. Do I really have to know all about this? I haven't even met them." I grunted.

"This is why I'm telling you, besides how else am I gonna have fun? Your boyfriend hasn't been coming lately so I have to do something." she said.

"Jay isn't my boyfriend." I stated.

"My. My, a new record. You seem very anxious about him not being here either." she took a sip of her tea.

"Am not, it's just odd how he said he would come but he didn't in the end. He is a dick after all." I said.

That bastard.. such a fucking liar. God, probably out with a bunch of girls instead of me. Wait, what am I saying?

"Why do you care so much?" Amber grinned.

"What? Me? Oh please, like hell I care about what he fucking does all day." I scoffed.

I don't care what he does... he doesn't matter to me.

"Kevin, I need some fresh air, help me in my wheelchair, I'm getting sick of this place." I said.

"Very well." he helped Sam in the wheelchair.

"I'll take it from here, I want to go alone. I'll be by the pond if you need me." I wheeled out of the room, "Just prepare lunch when I come back."

"Yes madam." Kevin said.

I went outside for some fresh air until lunch was ready. Only to find that there is a cute little pond outside, so I stayed near the pond.

I don't care about Jay... it's true. Who the hell does Amber think she is? God, she is just ugh.

'Oh really? So you don't care about Jay?' A voice echoed.

What? Amber? Am I hearing things?

'Oh indeed you are.'

"Amber?" I said out loud.

'Oh, how funny. You think I'm actually there. No way. I'm your conscience, deary.' it laughed.

What the fuck Amber..

'No cursing, it isn't lady-like.'

I scoffed to myself.

Oh whatever.

'So you apparently don't care about Jay?'

No, I don't. He is just a liar because he fucking said he will come to see me again and he hasn't so I'm a bit pissed. He's probably with a bunch of girls, like he was during that party probably. What a dick.

'So you are telling me that you do care.'

I don't.

'You do.'

I don't.

'You do.'

"I don't!" I yelled aloud.

Oh shit.

'Ha! Wow! You are truly something Sam.'

"You don't what?" someone said.

I turned around and saw a face that I didn't want to see.