Time

Today is Jay's birthday... Wow never have I ever cared about someone's birthday. But I really want to do something special for his birthday. I don't want to just get him a gift. I kind of want to hang out or something. Would he like that? God I'm overthinking it.

Either way, it's morning. I hate mornings, but I got Kristen a gift. For everything she done so much so I could only do this for her in return. We were all downstairs in the living room. Kristen gave Jay a gift, which was a gold Rolex, a pair of gold Beats by Dre headphones, a fucking gold Hoverboard, and keys to his new black motorcycle. He seemed extremely happy.

Goddamnit.

Wow I'm not gonna lie not even I can beat that. What the actual fuck? Damn how can I top that??

"Kristen?" I said.

"Yes?" She giggled.

"I actually have something for you." I said.

"What? It's not even my birth- where is it?" She said eagerly.

I got out a shopping bag with a pink Chanel bag inside and gave it to her.

"Oh my god! Are you serious!? Thank you so much Sam!" She came up and hugged me.

Yeah I still don't do hugs...

"What the fuck?" Jay said leaning back and putting his legs on the coffee table, "It's my birthday and she gets a present?? How does that make sense?" He said.

I scoffed, "Fine then. Meet me at this location." I sent him an address, "Be there at 8:00 p.m. Okay?"

He grinned, "Yes, I'll be there."

"Well I'm off, I have to get to school early. I have things to do." I told them.

"Ha, since when did you do work?" He chuckled.

I mocked him, "Oh, since when did I do work? Well since when did you grow a vagina?" I stuck my tongue out at him, "Well I'm leaving. Bye everyone." I walked out of the house with my car keys, my uniform, and my bag.

I walked onto the driveway and started up my car. I immediately drove to school.

It is currently 8:00 a.m. only 12 hours to go. I have the entire time to continue planning the perfect present.

Jay's POV

8:00 p.m. ok, I wonder what Sam is doing for me. But holy shit, Kristen got me a gold Rolex, a gold Hoverboard, a gold pair of Beats headphones, and a black motorcycle.

I saw my new motorcycle and it was totally epic. I can get so many chicks with this. I texted Elliot all the things I got. Even... My dad got me something. Yeah. It was very strange. He gave me $1200 and a card with it, it was very unexpected. Especially after what happened to my mom.

The card wrote: 'Happy Birthday, Jay. -Dad'

Geez... This bastard, didn't even have time to come up to me and say it to my face. I never know where he is anymore. Who knows? Last time I saw him was in Spain... Having an affair while my mother was in a coma. Some father.

Her funeral is in a few month... Kristen really wanted to make her funeral perfect. But I truly don't understand my old man. Did he even meet up with mom before she passed?