New York |1|

My life has changed for the better, or I would say so myself.

Yeah, I mean, a couple people died for it. But hey, I didn't kill anyone for it.

Yeah... this isn't really what I expected.

My boyfriend and butler even nearly died for me, fucking bastards. I told myself I won't let others die because of me.

I do deeply regret it.

On the other note, there have been other life changing events coming up.

I'm moving to New York. Finally... away from the bullshit of a place. God, now I understand why Amber left.

I've been stuck here for so long, and I don't know if I'll ever come back. If I do, it's for Kevin. Sadly, I'm forcing him to retire.

He's been a great butler, but I'm not gonna let him drop everything and move with us to New York. He's done so much already. I can't allow myself to continue to use him as my butler.

Thank you Kevin, for absolutely everything.

Once Jay and Amber recovered, we began packing. Amber was preparing to go back home for good to see her kids and husband again.

As for Zoe and Elliot...

Zoe's POV | Day at the Hospital |

It was almost like I was in a nightmare. But it was a normal one. Everything in my dream was fine, but my heart wouldn't stop hurting. I don't get it. The more I felt my heart hurting, the more scarier the dream got.

"Hey... Zoe."

I heard a voice. Slowly I got out of my nightmare and woke up. It was Elliot.

I looked semi-confused, like where am I? Then I realized I was at the hospital. But Sam wasn't in her bed.

He chuckled, "Hey, Jay is okay. Sam just went to go see him."

"Really? That's great!" I smiled out of relief then stretched from sleeping.

"One last thing... how do you feel about-"

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "How do you feel about moving to New York?"

Wow... New York? I was silent for a bit. I mean I just got out. Then again, Victor is dead, and I was only trapped in a mansion. I hardly saw New York. Even when I was escaping, I was too focused on going back to California that everything around me was a big blur.

I want to be able to go back to New York and not feel scared. If anything, California was much scarier the more I think about it.

So...

I smiled, "Yeah, why not?"

Sam's POV

The whole crew is moving to New York! Zoe and I have our own apartment. Elliot is rich as hell, he already has a place for him and Jay.

His flat was right above ours, which is quite convenient. Also Elliot's family owns the building so we get a discount on rent.

Like holy crap, what don't they own?

Anyway, we are going to be departing very soon.

I was at Jay's house still, most of my stuff is still there. I had all the suitcases when I first decided to move in. Kind of crazy isn't it? I move into a guys house that I kinda barely knew... running from a killer.

Wow, what a life. I try not to dwell so much on the negative, like the really fucking dark shit.

I mean I'm negative and I look depressed and aloof. But it's just about my boring life. I didn't want to think about the really terrible things.