Vague Thoughts

Maybe it was just my imagination... It seemed too real, as if she was really still alive, but I know the real answer. She's dead.

I sighed, "Zoe.. if you were still here would you still love me? Am I really unnecessary?"

"Do you really think that?"

I heard someone from behind, so I turned my head.

I stood up with my eyes wide open, "Why are you here?!"

"Well sweetie, I missed you."

Jay's POV Day of the Kiss

Alright... I finally got my latte. I guess I should head back, what are they talking about?

"More like older and more bitchy." Sam said.

"What did you say?" I approached.

I don't like people saying such things to the woman I love. I don't give a damn about who it is. I'll fucking knock them out. I don't care if it was Sam...

"Jay... no wait, don't blame Sam. It was my fault.. I provoked her, it was all me." Patricia stood up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"No, I fucking heard everything. Sam what the fuck was that about?" I said.

Don't give me that bullcrap, I know what I heard and Sam is fucking wrong. She doesn't know Patricia like I do..

Sam sighed, "It was all for your own good. Don't come near me again... or else you can't be with the people you love the most. Don't believe what she says... I'm the liar." she smiled.

Why the fuck are you smiling for? What the fuck did Patricia do to you? What the hell are you talking about?

"What? What the fuck are you saying-"

Then Patricia grabs my face and locks lips together with me.. wow I mean literally wow... what does this mean? Does she like me? Or just want the D? Either way I'm not hating it at all. I grabbed her hips and we pretty much made out, and I loved every second of it. Then I saw Sam's face.... she quickly went out of the cafe. It felt weird when I saw her face, she looked so pale. Like she has seen a ghost but instead she was just looking at me, like I betrayed her. I didn't want to see her like that so I pulled away from Patricia.

"Jay..? What's wrong?" Patricia asked.

"Everyone is staring.." I said.

Kinda weird how she out of nowhere kisses me... why now? Out of all times?

"Why does that matter?" she caressed her hand on my cheek.

I took both of her arms off of me, "Patricia, I don't understand you anymore. You tell me to fuck off and now you want me. What the fuck are you trying to tell me?"

"Jay I..." she stopped.

"I don't under-fucking-stand you anymore..." I started headed towards the door.

"Wait Jay.." she turned and hugged me from behind.

"Sorry Patricia... until I get an answer don't come to me.." I pulled her arms off of me and left.

As much as I loved her, as much as I wish she would love me like how I love her... I hate bullshit, so I stay away from it. Then I saw Elliot across the street... carrying Sam.

"What the fuck? You fucking dick..." I said.

I tried to run towards them, but it was rush hour right now.. the streets are crowded as shit. It was hard to get through everyone and catch up to them. I stopped at the other side of the street but it was too late.. I lost them.