Catch Up

It was 8 o'clock at night. Lights were off and the city was on. I loved this view the most. She is the only person who knew why we would always come here. Could this be her? Or is this another trap?

Last time... We were both captured. I was quite afraid to come here for the longest time.

At least Jay is here.

I slowly walked up to the railing that overlooked the whole city.

"Zoe...?" I said, this is the only way to find out.

They turned around, "Sam!"

We both hugged each other for the longest time.

I actually started crying my eyes out. I'd never thought I would be the one to cry again... Maybe just this once, but I haven't cried in so long. It feels amazing.

She's still alive. Oh my god. I can't believe it still.

"Where have you been?" I asked her.

"There is something else that I need to tell you.. It's kind of a long story, but I still missed you so much!" She cried.

"Me too." I also cried.

It's been so long... I slowly forgot about Zoe, but I would have never thought she could have been alive the whole time.

Her hair changed, it use to be the prettiest chestnut color. A light brown, and now it's faded out to a blonde. An ombré. She gotten taller, even taller than me.

"Hey, who's the hottie though?" She giggled.

"Oh him? That's Jay. He's my boyfriend." I told her.

I mean I guess we are dating... Right?

She pushed me off her, "You're boyfriend?!"

She was so shocked, "What the hell? I've been gone for so long and I've missed so much!" She pouted.

I laughed at her, "We just started dating. Yeah... There is quite a long story I've got to tell you to, but where should we go? To talk." I asked.

"Well let's go back to the house." She said.

Jay drove me and Zoe back to the mansion where we all chilled in Zoe's room.

"I really need to upgrade this room." She chuckled.

"It's slowly breaking down, but it's still good." I told her.

"I know..."

"Where have you been though?" I asked her, "Why didn't you come back to me, or Amber? You were in California for a while, right?"

"Morgan must have confronted you about what happened, but there was a reason why I didn't come to you guys immediately." She said, "Once I got into the plane all I had was you in my mind."

Flashback

Morgan just dropped me off into the airport where we passed security and such, I took a private plane. Thank god Morgan was a VIP, I did not have a passport.

Once I got into the plane all I thought about reuniting with Amber and Sam. I realized I wasn't as stable as I thought I was.

Over the past 4 years Victor had attempted to brainwash me. Making me think that Sam did this to me. My faith had kept me strong. But he also tortured me... So once I got into the plane I got a panic attack, and it wasn't normal.

I felt hot and I couldn't breathe...

The flight attendants were so confused and didn't know what to do. I was hyperventilating and dizzy, then finally I collapsed.