Track Not Found

The thrilling nature that is here on this private island. We've all been doing all these fun things, we even got to do most of our bucket list. It was epic. But today is Elliot's birthday, since he is older than me he will be turning 18.

I got him an alright gift, I mean I don't know what he really wanted, but I  hope he doesn't already have it or Jay is getting him it. It wasn't cheap, but like he could've gotten better.

But sadly this trip was coming to an end, in two days we are leaving.

I'm so sad, this was fun, Zoe had a great time.

Me and Jay also had fun together, we got to go on a few dates. Mostly because Elliot and Bianca ditched us to do their own thing, and Zoe was too hurt to go with us.

Besides the point, but there was this one restaurant that we went on a date at, and there was a waitress who probably dated Jay. And she was just horrible to him, and rude to me too. She refused to listen to us order, get us our food on time, be a bitch, take phone calls when we needed her, calling Jay an asshole, and calling me a bitch.

I actually got up and beat her ass, Jay had to hold me back. I was about to murder her.

I won't lie, there are people that hate Jay. I mean I get why they hate him. I use to hate him, actually I still do. But knowing every time I look at him in his eyes, there was so much sadness, so little happiness bought into his life.

I mean his father left, his mother was in a coma, he hadn't seen his best friend in a few years, and his first love never noticed him.

That was all before I met him, now his father is still gone, mother died, and his first love is a bitch.

Good thing Elliot stayed around, even Kristen.

Jay even told me, as a kid he would always get into fights because if you got into a fight with Jay you can just get money from his dad just to stop, but people would keep on picking on him just to get money.

His deadbeat father also stopped him from going to a regular school with boys and girls, just because he did not come with him to become the next heir. At first he wanted him to be homeschooled, but Kristen stopped him. Throughout this whole time his mother was in a coma.

He nearly banned Elliot from coming over and hanging to him, his father thought Elliot was the one who got him to be this kid who fights everyday. Jay stood up to him, saying that he doesn't give a shit if you take away his life, just don't blame it on Elliot.

Yes the things he says are rude, disgusting, and narcissistic. But give him a break, throughout his life that was all people did to him.

I didn't really care if he watched porn after I told him my past, I mean it's not something easy to reply to. Hell I wouldn't know what to say if I was talking to myself.

He was alone. I don't blame him either.

Most people are lucky to even have parents or friends who cared.

I just want people to see him the way I see him... If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have Sir, Zoe, have a great life in high school (kinda), or even become friends with Elliot.

He's funny, he's stupid, he's crazy, he's fun, he's everything I could have dreamed of.

I really like him.