Square One

It was morning... I realized we had school, I wasn't able to sleep throughout the night. After telling Jay my backstory he didn't say much, when I finished, he only said, "People are fucked up." Then he sighed, got up and walked out the room. Before he went out the room he said, "Well I'm gonna go watch porn."

Gross.

Throughout the night I couldn't sleep because he left porn on his fucking TV. What a pervert.. To think I'm going to stay here from now on. It's morning, I went to sleep in my underwear and a shirt that Kristen gave me. Not gonna lie, their guest bed is comfy as shit.

Off topic, it's my first day of school back from the hospital... Not gonna lie I'm a bit nervous... For the reason that all the boys are gonna do something. I hate doing big shit, it's annoying. In fact, I'm probably just gonna tell everyone to fuck off.

Shit... I don't have any of my clothes. Goddammit.

"Fuck... I'm gonna be late." I sighed as I scratched my head.

"Good morning Sam!" Kristen burst through the door with a tray of pancakes with syrup, strawberries, blueberries, and orange juice.

"Wow... Thank you." I said as she handed me the tray.

"What's wrong?" Kristen frowned her eyebrows.

"Oh, I don't have my uniform, in fact I don't have any clothes." I set down the food on the bed.

"Oh! This morning, someone came here to drop something off for you." She went out the door and came back with three suitcases.

I was surprised, "Did they say who they were?" She set down the suitcases.

"Hold on, there are three more suitcases downstairs. I'll get them." She said.

I stopped her, "No. I'll get them myself, you've done so much. You don't need to." I smiled.

"Oh sure, here." She handed me a note, "They wanted me to give you this."

I grabbed the note and it was from Kevin and Amber, it said:

'You're going to stay here from now on, I got a message from Victor in the mail... Saying that he's is coming soon. I got Kevin to send you all your things. So you're fine with clothes and such, but be careful. -Kevin and Amber'

God... I'm not safe anywhere. At least Victor doesn't know who Jay is.

"Thank you, I'll go ahead and get my things. You can go rest." I smiled and walked out the room, down the stairs.

Kristen walked out of my room, downstairs, and across the living room into her room, I guess. Jay walked out of his room without a shirt and some sweatpants, with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Put on some clothes genius." I looked up at him from below.

"Why don't you take your clothes off?" Jay took his toothbrush out of his mouth and pointed it at me.

"That isn't even relevant." I rolled my eyes then bent down to picked up two suitcases.

"Nice ass." Jay smirked then turned around to go in his room.

I immediately dropped the suitcases and turned around.

"FUCKING PERV!" I stomped.