Island

Zoe's POV

I was cold, I couldn't move... Everything was dark. The ground was all sand so like everything got into my clothes, I was itching everywhere.

It was not nice. I couldn't call anyone because I still had no phone... I sighed to myself, geez... what teenager doesn't have a phone?

I stayed out here until the sun came out.

Damn what is taking Jay and them so long?

I wonder what happened...

Jay's POV Last Night

"We are in the middle of no where, on a bunch of rocks! Next thing you know I fall into a hole-"

Then she fell into a damn hole, I heard her scream until she hit something, hopefully she isn't dead...

"Zoe!" I yelled.

"I'm down here... I guess I'm fine, but I can't get up." I heard Zoe from below.

Thank god she isn't dead.

"I'll go get Sam and Elliot!" I shouted.

Holy shit, why is that every girl I'm walking with always fall somewhere?

Am I bad luck?

Nah.

Sam's lucky to have someone like me.

And... I'm also lucky to have her.

Anyway I began running and running towards the beach.

I left my phone back in the room so I could not call anyone.

It was dark so I got lost, but I eventually found the path down to the beach. Which took me almost an hour...

Once I finally got there I realized that they went out onto a boat out in the sea.

Oh my fucking god, seriously right now? I began shouting their names, I even tried to shout in Portuguese to get Bianca's attention.

They were on there for almost two hours. Which is just ridiculous, who is in a boat for two hours? What were they doing?

Seriously? I couldn't get into the water because it was dark and I could drown for one thing.

I was also worried about Zoe, mostly because if my girlfriend's best friend dies she would kill me.

Then they slowly began coming back to shore after two hours. Literally kill me.

I began shouting, "Hurry up! Zoe is in trouble!"

Then they finally got onto shore.

"What the hell happened?" Sam asked.

"We have to go, Zoe fell into a hole." I told them all.

Then we all ran towards the direction where Zoe was.

It got so dark, we only had Sam's and Elliot's phone flashlight.

It look us about an hour and a half, we were almost there I remembered.

Then we realized Bianca went missing.