My Real Hell

"Can I trust you?" I asked..

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jay sat back up.

"I..." my voice was shaking, "I've never... gotten to tell anyone about my past.. and..."

I stopped, never thought it was going to be this hard just to trust someone to tell such a story..

"You can tell me anything, I mean I'll listen. If it's a boring story, I'll fall asleep, but I'll still listen." Jay joked.

I chuckled a little, "You're an idiot." I laid back onto the bed.

"You know it's like 2 a.m. in the morning, we have school tomorrow.." Jay said.

"I know that, asshole." I laughed, "but who gives a shit... now onto the real shit. Why am I a bitch?" I turned my head to Jay.

Jay turned his head facing Sam

"I know that all too well." Jay smirked.

Flashback

It was my birthday today! October 5th. A very special day. So excited! Me and Zoe have so much shit to do today, and I can't wait! I'm turning 12 this year, I plan on celebrating it with my best friend. It's literally 7:00 a.m. in the morning, I'm not going to school because it's my birthday duh. I haven't gotten a text from Zoe yet, where has she been?

Someone knocks at my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled out.

"Good morning, Miss. Matthews." they said.

"Morning Kevin." I said back.

Kevin had his hand behind his back and brought out a present.

"Happy Birthday, Miss. Matthews." he also took out a kazoo and blew it.

I laughed, "Oh my god, you didn't have to Kevin! Thank you so much!" I gave him a big hug.

"You are very welcome." he chuckled, "I'll go ahead and get you, your breakfast. I'll be right back." Kevin left the room.

Zoe hasn't texted me at all... we have always texted each other really early in the morning just to say Happy Birthday, and yet.. she hasn't. Something doesn't seem right.. I decided to text her nonstop. No reply.

I looked down at my kitten, "Do you think Zoe is being a bit strange?"

The kitten purred, "Yeah I thought so too, Sir." I petted my black kitten on the bed.

Then I got a text, from Zoe! I immediately rushed to see what she said. She texted me, 'Hey, Happy Birthday! Come to the cherry tree quickly! I got you a surprise!'

As soon as I saw that I just ran out of the house, I quickly changed into some frayed shorts, a loose tank top, high knee socks, a backwards hat, and of course some black converse. This is literally my favorite thing to wear, and I have been waiting just to wear it! I rushed out of room then burst through the doors.

"Miss. Matthews! Your breakfast!" Kevin yelled as he watched me putting on my shoes to leave the house.

"You have it! I have something to do!" I busted the door open and ran to the park.

I ran as fast as I could, my legs were getting tired, but I still ran. When I got there, I started to catch my breathe again.

"Zoe?" I yelled out her name.

"Sam......" someone said from behind.

I turned around and it was Zoe, she was at a far distance from me, but she was covered in dirt, blood, and bruises.