Her Month

| This Story Isn't Over ! Thank you for 1 Million ((: ! |

These past two months were horrible.

It felt weird without Jay around. I felt like there was something missing in my life. Yeah it was only two months, but it felt like a long time.

But these past two months went a little something like this...

After I left the airport the driver drove me to Elliot's place. Once I arrived I knocked and Zoe opened up the door.

"Oh my god." She came up to me and hugged me, "Where the hell did you go??"

I sighed, "It's a long story... Is Elliot home?"

"Yeah, come on in." She let me in.

I knew I had to explain everything to Elliot, Jay's best friend and also Kristen. They know absolutely nothing about this.

I leaned against a chair.

I sighed, "Zoe who the hell am I?" I put my hands on my face.

"Huh?" She looked very confused, "Are you ok? Did you hit your head?"

I chuckled, "No, it's just that I- I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I mean, don't you want to be some kind of makeup guru?"

"Yeah."

"See? I don't know what my purpose is in life. It's just that I spent my life trying to find Victor and to avenge your death. Now I still want to kill him, but this time I want to continue living." I explained.

She walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder, "It's never too late, you can see go and find yourself."

"Thanks."

Then Elliot comes walking down from the stairs.

"Whoa, look at you Mr. Fancy." I said.

He was wearing a suit, he dressed up really nicely.

"Yeah, where are you going?" Zoe asked.

"More like where are we going." He said, "We are going to my cousins birthday party. It's kind of extravagant, so you need to look fancy."

"Wait, why are we going?" I asked.

"Look, Jay texted me about him going to Italy for two months and that he can't contact anyone in those times. He also said that he wanted you to just go out and have fun for a bit. So I'm gonna take both of you out to a fancy party." He said.

"Wait, Jay left?" Zoe was quite surprised.

"Yeah... He had to leave with his dad." Elliot explained.

"Is that your idea of fun? A bunch of stuck-up snotty rich people judging you every time you walk-"

"There is a career counselor that is gonna be at the party, maybe you want to talk to her." He said, "Jay also told me about you wanting to find yourself."

A career counselor? I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe I can find my career path with her... I mean it's worth a shot.

"Alright, I'll go. Zoe?"

"I don't have anything else going on so why not?" She smiled.

"Great, it is now..." He checked his watch, "10 a.m. this will take most of the day, and the party starts at 7 p.m."

"Where are we going first?" Zoe asked.

He smiled, then next thing you know we are at his personal tailors place.