Wedding Crasher

Today is my worst nightmare.

I am getting married.

God, I'm 17 and I gotta fucking get married. I am so sorry for those who are forced into marriage... right now, I feel your pain.

I even hate the bastard I'm forced to be with. Why would I have to be married to the guy who could've saved my life? He decided not to, I understand he had a family too, but after 4 years... not a word was spoken about the incident. The court did nothing.

Zoe's "murder" was closed before it even opened. To this day I still have no idea how.

I also got the wedding dress fully prepped for today. But I still hate dresses, I can only wear them with pants. I once wore a dress to my 5th grade graduation, underneath I had sweats on.

And yes, you can see the sweatpants.

Either way, I'm not going through with the wedding.

They can't kill Kevin or do anything to him, so he will be fine. All I need to do is ruin the wedding. And I'll be free from my dick of a family.

Thanks to Amber, she has found the original copy of the marriage papers. I already ruined the other copies of it so that's okay.

Now, let's crash my own wedding.

We were outside wearing almost all black like we were on a mission.

It may seem like we are so serious, which we are, but this is so fun.

I always wanted to be a spy or a secret agent and also ruining people's lives.

"You got everything?" Jay asked me.

I nodded, "Can't wait to see the look on my parents face when I ruin their lives. You know there are gonna be reporters there? They want to bring publicity in, so then money comes rolling in. Once this goes down, they'll be nothing."

He hugged me, "We have a lot in common, being assholes and ruining people's lives. I love it."

Maybe someday we will go away together.

"Alright you two love-assholes. We have a wedding to attend." Elliot comes driving in with his Bentley.

He popped up from the sunroof.

"You guys ready to wreck Sam's wedding?" Zoe said as she pulled down Elliot's passenger window.

"Zoe!" I said.

She came out of the car and we hugged.

"It's a big day for you." She giggled.

"Well, you know how much I love to be the wedding crasher of my own wedding." I grinned.

"Where is the dress?" She asked.

"In this bag." I pointed to this shopping bag with it in it.

I have a great plan, the perfect plan.

"Well guys. I'm ready to get a divorce." I smiled and we all got into a car and left to the wedding.

The wedding was going on at this really fancy and huge church.

If I were to have a wedding I won't have it at a church because I'm not a basic bitch. I would like to have it...

I don't know maybe on top of the Empire State Building. Why not? It's different.