Happy Days

Me? Like Jay? Yeah right! No way I could... Like him. I mean I'm way out of his league. He's stupid and besides he loves Patricia. I would never like him like that. I don't see him as anything except for a friend I guess. I don't even know if I like him as a friend or a person.

"What? Me? Like Jay?" I said and then I started laughing, "You must be out of your mind Amber."

"I'm not, your behavior is the same as someone who is jealous and in love." She said.

"You're crazy." I told her.

"I am not crazy you are just denying everything." She said, "You like Jay, and that's that."

"No, I don't like Jay. I just think he's stupid as fuck." I said.

I can't believe she thinks that I like Jay. How stupid is that!?

"You know what forget it, let's talk about other events. Victor, what are we going to do with him? Now that he's back." I said.

"I've found him." She said.

"You what?" My eyes were wide open, I was speechless.

She found him?

"But it won't be easy to just go up to him, we need a bigger plan. He's smart and all, but trust me... There is something else that we are both missing." Amber said.

"What are you talking about? You found him, let's hurry up and get our revenge. We HAVE to avenge Zoe... Her death will not be in vain." I said.

"And it won't." She said, "It's just that there is something wrong with this entire thing, that has been happening. There is something far more important that we missed, and I don't know what it is."

"How do you know we are missing something huge?" I asked.

"Because... It doesn't truly add up. Why would Victor kill Zoe?" She asked.

"Because he's a fucking psychopath!" I said.

"Yes, but think about it... Why did he not try to kill me? He's stronger than me.. He can easily overpower me, even as I was sleeping. But he didn't. So why Zoe?" Amber asked.

Now that I think about it.. Why?

"What do you think?" Kevin asked Amber.

"Well... It has definitely something to do with you, Sam." She said.

"I was her best friend... Yeah... But it doesn't make sense either way. You were her older sister." I pointed out.

"Exactly... That is why I am saying, there is more to Zoe's murder than we think." Amber said.

"But either way... Where is he? Since you found him." I asked.

"I can't tell you just yet." She said.

"What? Why not?" I raised my voice.

"Because it is not safe, I don't want you to know where he is... And I don't him to find out where you are.. He could be anywhere, you understand me?" She said.

"Ugh, whatever.." I mumbled.

And then I heard a soft meow.

"Sir?" I said, I totally forgot... Did I give our cat to Amber??

"Yeah... He's here temporarily, until Kevin can take him in." Amber said.

"No... I'll take him back. He can probably stay at Jay's house. I mean it's his cat too, at least I think it is..." I said.