Patricia

Kristen's POV

Patricia Gold... She was my best friend at one point. It was mostly during middle and high school. We did almost everything together. She was my childhood best friend. We've known each other since 3rd grade, but never engaged with each other until 6th grade.

We were neighbors for a long while, until she moved, but our families eventually became good friends. That's how we became good friends.

Then our families drifted apart, soon after... so did we.

Either way, Patricia wasn't always like what people have heard or seen... She used to be down to earth and kind. Everyone always wanted to be Patricia's friend. She was perfect in everyone's eyes. She was beyond incredibly smart and did great in school. The teachers just loved her.

I was lucky to be her friend, you know being friends with the one of the most popular girls in school.

But some people took her kindness for granted. They took advantage of her, which sometimes tore her up inside, she would seem like the happiest person alive, but she wasn't always. Some girls bullied her because she was beautiful and got the guys that they liked. Then some guys try to get with her, but all they wanted was sex. They didn't care for her at all.

That all changed... When she met James Baylor.

Sam's POV

This makes absolutely no sense... there is no way she was the mastermind in ruining my fucking life.

Then I remembered I had a dream... a long, long time ago... chained to a wall, a woman... pale, red lips.

Patricia, red lips, pale skin, animal skin coat... just like in my dream.

"Awh... sweet, innocent Sam! You must be so dumbfounded on how it was me. How could I have known you when you were a little brat? Why would I do such a thing and what for?"

I couldn't believe it...

"Victor, Darling. You've done great so far, thank you for helping me all these years. You deserve a reward." She giggled then began walking to the railing that was in my direction.

I looked over at Jay, and he seemed so stunned as well. He hasn't spoken.

"But why? I didn't even FUCKING KNOW YOU AS A CHILD." I yelled.

"Oh jeez. Do I need to give the details?" She giggled then looked serious, "You were so young and naive. But I hate you Sam Matthews, more than Morgan. But why?"

"Hurry the fuck up with this! Fucking slow ass, old bitch..." I muttered.

Victor slapped me.

Jay yelled, "Don't fucking touch her! All this time Patricia, you were using me... go to fucking hell."

"Sweet sweet Jay, I never meant for you to fall in this mess... truly. I guess fate has it's annoying ways. I never wanted to hurt you Jay." She walked into an opening, which led to some stairs down to our floor.

She looked at Jay and held up his chin, "The day I saved you... was an accident. I was meant to kill her." She looked back at me with sharp eyes.