Stay Away

'Stay away from Jay.' was what she said. What gives her the rights to think like that?

"It's for his own good." she said.

"For his good, or your own good?" I set my latte down and leaned against my hand.

I find it bullshit when they say it's for my good or someone else's, when clearly it's only about themselves. Selfish motherfuckers.

"For Jay's good, so stay away from him." she said, "I don't want your boy-like self to interfere with his life."

I've had enough of people telling me how boy-like or how boy my name is. I'm nothing like it at all. She makes me want to throw her off a cliff.

"Why do you think that?" I faked a smile.

"For one, he loves me." she said.

I want to punch her for some reason.

"He doesn't like you Sam, he loves me." she said again.

"I heard you the first fucking time." I rolled my eyes.

"Two, because of you he can't meet his mother." she said.

"What?" I said. This bitch is just annoying me by now, making up lies and shit.

"He has a strict father, if he finds out about you, then Jay will never meet with his mother." she said.

"His mother?" I asked.

"No more details, I want to keep his private life, private." she smiled.

I don't know what is going on with Jay's life, but I deserve an explanation at least...

"Also because you're just like your sisters. They can do anything just to make others miserable." she smirked.

"My sisters huh? Where did you get that from?" I asked.

"Learned from the best." she said.

"What makes you think, I'm just like my sisters. You don't fucking know me." I slammed my fist on the table.

"Oh yes I do. I'm older and much wiser." she smiled.

"More like older and more bitchy." I said.

"What did you say?" Jay said as he approached.

"Jay... no wait, don't blame Sam. It was my fault.. I provoked her, it was all me." Patricia stood up and put her hand on his shoulder.

"No, I fucking heard everything. Sam what the fuck was that about?" Jay said.

Here we go..

I sighed, "It was all for your own good. Don't come near me again... or else you can't be with the people you love the most. Don't believe what she says... I'm the liar." I smiled.

"What? What the fuck are you saying-"

Patricia out of nowhere kissed him. In public... she kissed him. I grabbed my crutches and went out of the cafe. I no longer want to interfere. I can't be in his life, it was nice knowing you Jay, but fuck you... If I'm the problem fucking tell me, otherwise I'll be considered an unnecessary burden.

I bolted out of the cafe and tried to get away from the cafe as far as possible.

I can no longer do it... I thought I could do it, but I no longer could. My legs gave in, it wouldn't move. My left leg no refuses to have anymore pressure on it. I was left on the sidewalk in the middle of a packed city. Everyone was staring at me, how fucking rude. I glared then stuck up my middle finger at these two adult ladies just talking about me.