Never Welcomed

I rushed to Amber's place, and I didn't even realized why Jay was there. Why was he here? I just got out of the hospital and like ran a fucking marathon so of course my legs aren't how they use to be, so my legs caved in. Oddly Jay was there to catch me...

Amber slowly stood up, she looked really angry... I was more shocked than angry, but I was angry... Out of all people, I truly hate this guy. If it weren't for him our lives wouldn't be like this..

"Who is Victor?" Jay was confused, "And are you okay?" he looked down at me and I looked up at him.

Shit, why are you here? You're not suppose to.. I'm trying to avoid you.. hello??

"I'm.. fine." I pushed him off me.

"So... he came back?" Amber's voice started shaking.

Amber grabbed the wine bottle and threw it at the wall.

I gasped, the wall was stained with red wine that started dripping onto the broken glass floor.

Amber started laughing... and kept laughing hysterically, "I mean... I guess Plan 2.0 has already begun."

"Wait what? Sam what is going on? Who in hell is Victor?" Jay asked.

"More importantly, why are you here? I clearly don't want to see you." I scoffed and looked the other direction.

"Harsh much? I wanted to see you." he grabbed my shoulder and turned me to his direction.

"Why the fuck would you want to see me anyway? Did Patricia already show you?? The bitchy side of me? I'm heartless, I'm a bitch! I couldn't care less if you wanted to see me! I'm a cold-hearted bitch! I'm a fucking nuisance!" I slapped his arm off me, "Besides Victor is none of your concern."

"Why the fuck are you avoiding me for? I don't care what you said to Patricia, I fucking moved on from that!" Jay yelled.

"So what!? Even if you forgave me, I wouldn't fucking know because I don't want to see you again!" I yelled back at him.

We started to argue. Typical us, not a shocker really, we just get pissed at each other so easily, why?

"HEY!" Amber yelled, "If you want to fucking argue, go do it outside. You sound like an old married couple.. jeez. You know what? Both of you, get the fuck out. Me and Kevin have a meeting..." she started laughing again.

Amber shooed us out of the place she was staying at, a hotel... pretty grand if you ask me, but she kicked us out into the hallway. We do not act like an old married couple, she's too fucking old to understand.

"Ugh! I hope you're happy." I crossed my arms, and walked past Jay.

"So it's my fault?" Jay raised his arms up.

"Well of course it is! If it weren't for you I wouldn't be in such of an annoying mess!" I turned around with my arms still crossed.

Jay squinted his eyes, crossed his arms, and slowly walked towards me.. I backed away onto the wall.

"Is this really? Or are you 'avoiding' me for something else?" Jay slammed his hand against the wall near my face.

I became flustered all of a sudden.. my heart started beating uncontrollably fast.. ugh what is wrong with me. I kept my head down.

"Tell me Sam. What is really bothering you?" He put his hand of my chin the lifted my head up to his eyes.

I put both my hands on his cheeks and shoved him off to the side, "There is nothing wrong with me... nothing is bothering me." I began to walk.