Fallin' |3|

Into the night, I saw nothing but stars falling.

Our journey up until now has been so wild.

I just really wonder what will happen next in our new lives.

We arrived in New York finally.

But the apartment complex were gonna move into would take an hour to drive to or so, plus traffic.

By the time we arrived here, I was mad hungry.

My god, I was ready to eat anything in sight.

Oh my lord, it's about time I get some New York pizza!

We got out the car, and Zoe and I were in absolute awe.

"Holy cow." Zoe said, "You own this place?!"

"I mean, not to brag or anything but, I own all of New York." Elliot said.

Jay scoffed, "You wish Ryder."

"It is bad I almost believed him?" Zoe said.

I laughed then linked arms with Zoe, "Let's go inside!!"

I was so excited to finally move in.

We didn't have to buy of bring much because the penthouse was already fully furnished.

We walked in, and it was filled with all these important me. Meanwhile me, a high school drop out, literally has done nothing to help society, is here to live amongst the gods and goddesses.

"Wow!" Zoe said.

We turned around to look back at the boys and weirdly we both saw them as glowing.

"Is it just me or is Jay and Elliot glowing?" Zoe said to me.

"Yeah no, I'm seeing it too." I was weirdly shocked.

Then we kept looking all around the room, everyone seemed to be glowing. Maybe we are amongst the gods and goddesses.

Holy shit.

"Why do you keep staring? I know I'm beautiful, don't embarrass me like that babe." Jay said.

I rolled my eyes, "You're ugly for that."

He wrapped his arm around me, "You're ugly for that." He mocked me, and we all went into the elevator towards the penthouse.

Walking into this place was more than great, it was a real life changer. I've never felt more free in my life.

"Alright, these are the official keys to your new house." Elliot tosses me the keys.

I looked at Zoe, "You ready for this?"

She looked me right in eye, "Hell yeah."

I opened up the door with my eyes closed.

I heard Zoe squeal and walk in first then someone else walked in.

I don't know why I didn't open my eyes yet. I felt like I was gonna cry, but I don't like to cry.

I just couldn't believe it's happening.

"What are you afraid of?" Jay whispered into my ear.

"Afraid that it's too good to be true." I said.

He put his hands over my eyes, "Open your eyes, ready?"

He moved his hands, and I opened my eyes.

"Oh fuck."

It was incredible.

It looked like a typical modern luxury home, and I'm kinda living for it.

Huge windows that overlook the city. White marbled kitchen, with black accents. A modern living space, with a huge tv. It was like sunken into the ground. It was amazing.