Not a Date

Jay's POV (Earlier before at School)

"I'm going now." Sam said, and then she left.

Wow, leaving your boyfriend all alone? What a bitch...

I sighed then I scratched my head. God, what am I even doing?

I walked off into the opposite direction Sam was going, my class is in the 2nd building on the 2nd floor. I am a 3rd year student of course. I'm hot and smart. Who wouldn't want me?

I went off and talked with a bunch of my friends in class.

I went into class and then I realized... Where the fuck is my beanie?

"Hey!" I shouted to the class, "Which one of you pussies stole my beanie?"

"That would be me." Elliot walked into the class and grinned.

Why am I not surprised?

"Bitch, why do you have it?" I grabbed my beanie off his head.

"My head was cold.." he pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever dude." I chuckled and sat down on my seat, and so did Elliot.

Class went by then lunch came after, random commotion started throughout the school.

"I got a text from Michael." I said and showed my phone to Elliot as we were walking down the hallways.

Michael Don an old friend of mine. 21-years-old, he's a college student currently. Me and Elliot were friends with him during Middle School while he was still in high school, met him at a party. We immediately became friends... he's weird though. Not gonna lie.

"What did he say?" Elliot asked.

"He asked if I was dating anyone." I said, then I proceeded to say yes.

I showed Elliot the text message and then Michael texts me back.

I planned on sending a picture of Sam, I took random pictures of her. She doesn't really need to know. I actual have a knack for photography, I've been taking photos since 4th grade. So it's been a long ass time. I sent Michael a picture of Sam, for proof.

Then there was random commotion around the halls..

"Did you hear? Sam went missing." someone said.

"She disappeared!" another person said.

Then for some reason I began to rage out. I grabbed a random kid by his collar and pinned him to a wall.

"Where the fuck is Sam!?" I said, I had rage in my eyes.

I don't really understand why I'm getting so pissed, I just am.

Then Michael texts back, and says, "Isn't that her right there?" He sent a picture of Sam at some French Cafe.

My eyes were wide open... Holy crap I found her.

I went looking for Sam... I found where Michael was and drove there as fast as I could. Why the fuck is Sam in Long Beach?

I arrived to the cafe but I didn't see her there.. Where the fuck is she? That dumbass.

I ran all over Long Beach, up and down the streets. I didn't even try to stop.