Eyes of the Souless

That bitch, who the hell does she think she is? Fucking slapping me... god I wish I could just punch her, or worse. God, my hand hasn't stopped bleeding. Even through my ripped shirt... Maybe I should go and get a real bandage instead of this makeshift.. or DIY one.

Anyway, I have a reason why I really hate Mason, it's because..... one day I was kidnapped. I don't want to go into too much detail, it's too painful. But when I was kidnapped, Mason was there, he wasn't apart of it necessarily... but he was there staring at me, like I deserved it.

Just like my sisters... they looked at my with those eyes... Like did I really? What did I do so wrong to deserve this? Either way Mason was just staring at me, I asked him to help... but he didn't. He supported my kidnapper... I hated him for it. I hate everyone, but for them it's a different kind of hate. If I could I would love to run them over with a semi-truck. Just saying.

I sat onto on window ledge with one leg on it and the other dangling.

"Sam?" someone knocked from behind the door.

Why would anyone come up here? First time... not even the maids come up here, they only come when I'm gone.

"Who's there?" I shouted. Not gonna lie, life has been very strange lately.

"It's me.. Morgan." she said.

"Morgan?" I whispered, this is getting weird. Something isn't right, Morgan never talked to me.. or kept in contact after leaving. Then again... why did she come back?

I walked over to the door and opened it...

"Yes?" I said, and raised an eyebrow.

Morgan smiled then looked at my hand and gasped.

"Your hand!" she grabbed my bleeding hand, "What the hell happened??"

I pulled my hand away from her, "Why do you care?"

"Because you are bleeding!" she shouted.

"And yet you never helped me when I was bleeding all over that day..." I said.

Morgan grew silent...

Why now all of a sudden?

"After all this time, you choose now to help me." I said then scoffed, "Wow.. how dare you come up to me as if nothing has ever happened. You know what you did.. don't fucking forget that you always looked at me.. as if...."

I stopped.

"Sam I never meant-"

"No! Just shut up, let me fucking talk. You always looked down on me! Both you and Kendall! Quit looking down on me as if I deserved it! What the fuck did I ever do to you!? I'm your fucking sister and yet you two just saw me as a helpless rat!" I slammed the door in her face.

It's so infuriating! God I'm so pissed!

I grabbed the vase near me and threw it on the ground out of anger.

"GOD!" I yelled, bust my door open, then stomped into my balcony.

I started looking at the ground below me... then into the dark city sky. I felt tempted to jump off the balcony... So I jumped over onto the railing and sat on it.. Maybe it was better like this. No one is gonna miss me.

I took a deep breath...

I can't... I couldn't do it. When I thought of jumping off I thought of what I had to do... my revenge. Then Jay popped in my head.. as if he was apart of what I needed in my life...

But no, I have nothing to do anything with him.

Then my phone rings and I turned my body around and stood back up onto the balcony.