Sleepless City

So far 10 nightmarish days have passed.

Almost every single day everyone keeps staring at me. This is too much, why do u even bother to eat in here? I should've gone outside.

I sighed, as I sat way in the back of the cafeteria. I had my legs up on the bench like I was lounging.

I'm so over this. I'm ready to leave. I'm just tired now...

"Looks its that girl, let's go talk to her." These random guys said.

Then these guys just came over to where I was sitting.

"Hey, you should come and hang out with us." They grinned.

Ew, never in your dreams. Is what I would say, but instead I go for the classic-

"Go fuck yourself." I said with my middle finger up.

I am trying to eat my mac' n' cheese with bacon, so get out of my face.

"Hey! Don't be such a bitch and come hang with us for a bit." He grabbed my wrist.

"Let go asshole, I don't like you." I told them.

"Excuse me?" he said, "You have such a pretty face, with such a boy name. Aren't you just a boy after all?"

You did not just say that...

I stood up and wanted to slap him, but someone grabbed my arm before I could.

Who-

I turned my head to see who the hell it was.

Oh, speak of the devil. Jay! Great, just the person I did not want to see.

"Oh god, you. Look, I don't need or want your help." I rolled my eyes at him, but then he pulls me into him so the other guy would let go.

Ugh, why is this thing touching me?

He just grabs my hand... his hand was quite big and warm, but he looks into my eyes. My heart somewhat skips a beat, but then he drags me someplace else.

This school is just huge, I couldn't wrap my head around it. Jay takes me to this classroom, the lights were off, and no one was in there. It was empty.

"Where are we?" I asked him, but he didn't say anything, "Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you. Why the hell are we here for?"

Still no response, he didn't even bother to look at me and locked the door of the classroom.

"Wait... why did you lock it?" I almost started to panic.

He started to walk closer and closer to me until I was pinned against the wall.

"Hey!" I slapped him, "I don't know what the hell you are up to, but fucking stop!"

"What I want is you." he stared at me and starts touching my hair.

Is he serious right now? You hardly know me, don't get ahead of yourself.

"You are just so hilarious Jay." I said, pushing him back.

He pushed me back against the wall.

"Seriously, I don't want to be involved with you! Just let me go!" I pushed him down to the ground, as my voice slowly quivered.