Empty

So far it's been 8 days... Sir the II has been visiting me with Jay. If you ask me I would rather see Sir the II instead of Jay, he just ruins the moment. I even told him that; he called me a bitch so I slapped him. Everyday people at our school showed up and got me flowers. It was really.... gross.

I don't like flowers that much. One thing I don't get is why people say flowers smell good when they don't even smell like jack shit?!

Off topic.. slowly I can feel my legs again, right now I can feel my thighs but other than that nothing else. Amber has been just being herself, the annoying kind which makes me want to barf. Kevin has been going in and out to help me and my "parents" I have no idea what they could be discussing...

"Kevin." I said.

"Yes madam?" he said

"You have been talking to my parents lately right?" I said.

"Yes madam."

"What have you been discussing about?" I asked.

My parents are the worst... I hate them. Ever since Zoe... died, not once did they support me. The worst thing was.. what they said. I remember it all time, where it took place, who was there, what they said, I remember it all:

It was 12:09 a.m. in my living room. My parents were sitting at the couch as well as my two elder sisters, also Kevin, and my father's right hand man. I came in limping, covered in blood, bruises, cuts, and dirt. It was on the day I hated the most; my birthday. When I came in my family saw me and only stared at me as if I deserved it. Looked at me with those eyes... eyes of pity. Kevin tried to come and help me, but my father's right hand man blocked him from helping me. I fell to the ground.. I couldn't move. I was in so much pain... I was only 12-years-old. They began to ignore me until my mom said: "Good. That so-called friend of your's is dead. Now you can focus on your future of being the heir of your father's company."

My sisters got up and went to their rooms... Kendall walked past me and stepped on my hand as Morgan stopped in front of me... then left. No one came to help me, I was hurting on the inside and the outside. Then my father said: "You don't need friends. More importantly your friends don't need you." That was when they both stood up and went into their room, leaving me there to die. Kevin immediately came in to help me, but I refused any help... I limped into my room and cried for days, which turned into months, which turned into a year... I didn't go to school, so Kevin began to home school me for a while. I cried so much that I ran out of happiness in life. I didn't go out, didn't make new friends. I became the heartless person you see today. I ran out of teardrops, so I can't cry anymore. I'm just a bitch now.. it's just the way that it is suppose to me.

My life was meant to be like this... my life was meant to be empty.

"They wanted me to inform them about you and everything that has happened to you until right now." he said.

"You're telling me the truth? Not just covering it up because my parents told you to?" I said.

I'm afraid for Kevin.. he is more of my grandpa, more like family to me than my actual family. Which makes me afraid that if he betrays them for my sake he could be killed.. by my parents. I don't want him to die... he is the only person that has been with me for so long.

"Nope, they want you to know about what we have been discussing about." he said.

"Why...?" I asked.

Something doesn't seem right, they always hide stuff from me..

"That part they didn't tell me." he said.

"Very well.." I said, "Where is Amber?"

"Amber is doing some business work apparently, she told me she is coming back in a couple of hours." he said.

Then came in the infamous Jay Daniels and our new kitten we adopted.

"You're back." I smiled.

"Did you miss me?" he chuckled.

"No, I missed the cat." I looked at him with a blank face.

As soon as that happened someone came through the door. Tall, light brown hair, and green eyes.

"Did you follow me?" Jay asked him.

"Haha, yup. I wanted to meet your special someone." he said.

Special someone? Well they ain't here that's for sure. Who could it be... is it Patricia?

"You are such a dick Elliot." Jay laughed.

"Sorry, let me introduce myself." he grabbed my hand then kissed it.

I literally move my hand away quickly and slapped his face.

"Sorry. I don't do those types of stuff." I said with my bitch face on.

Jay started laughing his ass off, as soon as I slapped this great looking guy.

"My apologies.." he smirked, "I'm Elliot Ryder. It's a thing we do in my family, out of habit."

He is very different compared to Jay... he isn't like Jay, a huge dickhead.

I smirked, "Nice to meet you."

"Wait what? That's it?!" Jay yelled, "Didn't go ape shit on him??"

I laughed, "Why? Do you want me to go ape shit on you?"

"No." he pouted, "I wanted you to go ape shit on Elliot."

"I've never seen you before... who are you exactly?" I asked Elliot.

Meeting new people wow..

"I'm Jay's best friend since 2nd grade. He was a real douche when I first met him." he chuckled.

"Shut up. When I first met you, you were a real dick." Jay said to him.

"Yeah. Yeah. Sorry about ruining your portrait." he looked at Jay and laughed.

"You fucking should be, best 2nd grade artwork I have ever done." Jay gloated.

Then Amber barges in on our conversation with many shopping bags.

"I'm back Sam!" she says and then notices Elliot, "Oh, my. Hello there handsome young man."

I started to gag, she has a thing for younger guys and it grosses me out.

"You have a husband and 2 kids Amber." I stared at her.

"Haha, they don't need to know." she giggled.

"Sleazy much?" I said.

"Haha, oh.. Touché." she giggled.

"Elliot meet Amber-the-pedo, and Amber meet Elliot-the-person-I-just-met." I grinned.

"I'm not a pedophile. Very nice to meet you, Elliot." she shook his hand and smiled.

"Haha, nice to meet you too ma'am." he smiled.

"She's just an old-"

"Young lady." Amber interrupted me.

Jay laughed, "Wow, all my time here I never knew you guys had such a relationship." he continued to laugh, "Anyway how is your legs?"

"I can feel my thighs. That's it really." I sighed.

Then my cell phone rang and Kevin had it next to him so he answered.

"Hello.. Yes.. Very well." he said, "Sam it's your parents."

I started to shake, I hate them the most. Why do they want to talk to me?

"Why?" I asked.

"Please Ms. Matthews..." he said.

First time he has ever said please to me... must be him on the line then. My parents are fucking evil..

"Give me the phone." he handed me the phone, "What do you want?"

'Sam, it's me. Your mother. I just wanted to tell you that you're getting married.'