Beautiful Nightmare

Jay's POV

Did I sleep with Sam?? On the Same bed? Wow I'm such a player.

I took a piece of her hair on her forehead and fixed it.

Why do you always this to me Sam? Stop being so oddly cute around me. It's disgusting...

Then I got a random morning text message.

"Damn. So early.. who would have texted me?" I said, probably another girl who wants to hook up.

It was from Patricia... she didn't talk to me for a while. Why is she wanting to talk to me now? God she is so unpredictable... I can't hate her because I love her. It reads: 'Jay... it's hard for me to tell you but I'm sorry. For everything. Maybe we can make up at a local cafe? You can bring your friend. Sam. I'll treat you all. So please come.. -Patricia.'

Bring Sam? How odd she would never try to bring others... not even Elliot. Weird, but I guess she really wants to meet up. I can't not show up.. God I don't even know myself anymore. Maybe I should wake up Sam... no.. she's too cute to wake up. I'll just sleep again maybe.. I mean no harm in that.

I closed my eyes just for a little while... I'm still tired.

Sam's POV

I had a dream... I my wrists were chained to a wall. I was beaten up, covered in bruises, cuts, and blood. I could barely breathe... I felt as if I were to faint.. Someone across from me is getting hurt, I cried and yelled at them to not hurt them. Then shots fired. Boom was all I heard... it was so hard to see now. The person across from me got knocked out. A person... very pale... black hair... Smiling at me. Pointed a gun at me.. then everything went black and boom was the last thing I heard.

In another dream it was very... bright and warm. I was looking at myself with Zoe almost 5 years ago... 5 years since her death.. it was her birthday. September 9th. Feels more like a memory than a dream. I was laughing and smiling. I don't recall being as happy as before. Then Zoe came up to me... not the past me but me.. grabbed my hand and took me to our secret hideout in the huge garden. We climbed onto the tree and sat on it. I wasn't able to talk.. I looked at the city from the tree, but she told me: 'It wasn't your fault, we will meet again someday. Cherish that one person you cherish the most, otherwise he will disappear. You will regret it more than you think..' I didn't understand what she meant.. but then as soon as I turned around she was gone.

I woke up... next to Jay?! My head is on his arm.. our faces are so close together. Fucking shit.. this dickhead, such a player. It's so gross..

I sat up on the bed and felt my forehead.

"My head hurts.." I yawned.

Suddenly Jay took his arm and wraps it around me then pulls me back onto the bed. I swear this guy never gives me a break.

"You're awake." he said.

"And you're dead meat." I said.

"Haha, you're funny Sam." he laughed.

"And you're not Jay." I said, "Now let go of me."

"No."

"Let me go."

"No."

"You're annoying." I said.

"And you're cute." he said.