ONE GIRL ALL BOYS SCHOOL II

My name is Sam Matthews, currently 17-years-old. My life was a complete train-wreak.

First, when I was born my asshole family thought I was a boy, and thus gave me what they thought was a "boy-like name." Honestly, it was really stupid. But because of my name, my life turned upside down.

I had an amazing butler, named Kevin. He was the only one in my house (when I was living with my parents) that I considered family, after my grandmother died. All my life I lived in the shadows of my two older sisters. The oldest was Morgan Matthews, the 2nd oldest, Kendall Matthews. Because they were successful in life, my parents took their frustrations out on me. I was constantly abused, all they cared about was money.

Money was all they wanted. Which led to the death of James Baylor, one of the reasons why my life took a little toll. He was suffering from cancer and had little life worth living. He also was someone who I felt was more family than my real family. I was the cause of his death, but in fact... he wanted to die.

The sorrow in his eyes when he was living, to the very moment of his death... I saw the pure relief in his eyes.

Indeed he was a superstar that everyone adored, and many fell for him. Because of that love, it created a monster... Patricia Gold, and Victor Gomez. Patricia Gold, deeply in love with him. As for Victor, he fell for Patricia hard and did everything for her...

And thus... Patricia blamed me for the death of James.

Love destroyed so much in my life. I found it difficult to actually love anyone anymore.

Victor, supposedly killed my best friend, Zoe Royce, currently 17-years-old, when she was only 12 y/o. For 4 years he kept her as his slave in a private, highly secured area in New York. Luckily, she escaped from him... and found her way home.

However, along the way home... everything hit her like a train. She had a panic attack, which caused her to faint and hit her head. She end up losing some of her precious memories. She decided to take it on to herself to restore her memories herself instead of relying on others.

Before any of that happened, I enrolled to a school... that school just happened to be an ALL BOYS SCHOOL. They mistaken my name for a guy (which I find stupid since it's a unisex name). After being expelled from my other schools, this was the last to accept me. So I had to stay.

While I was there... I met the guy of my nightmares. Jay Daniels, currently 18-years-old. His best friend, who was studying abroad in Spain for a bit, came back a little later, named Elliot Ryder, currently 18-years-old.

This Jay Daniels guy turned out to be the most obnoxious, weirdest, and stupidest guy I had ever met.

For some reason... I fell for him.

Once I fell for him, my life slowly got him and everyone I cared for involved in my hectic life.

I wanted to start a new life. A life away from California.

With my best friend Zoe, my boyfriend Jay, and his best friend Elliot.

A new life in New York City, where even more drama and mystery stirs...