Italy

Just after arriving back home to California, we were all stopped. Well Jay and I were stopped. They took Jay and I ran after him.

This G.D Corporation, who the hell are they? Where are they taking us?

They made me go into a different car than Jay. I have no idea where the hell Elliot and Zoe were doing, but I wouldn't want them to get caught either.

I couldn't understand why Jay didn't say a word when he saw them.

So many questions unanswered...

Zoe's POV

The long plane ride home was exhausting, sitting in a chair for 16 hours is just too much. I wanted to go and run a marathon or something.

Once we arrived we saw strange looking men. Jay and Sam went off but Elliot and I stayed behind to unload.

Then I saw them taking Sam away.

"What the hell are they doing!?" I started running towards them.

But, Elliot wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't run.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked him.

"There is no point in going, I don't want you to get in the middle of that." He said.

"Huh?"

"You see their badge? It says; 'G.D.C.'" He said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Gordon Daniels Corporations. It's Jay's fathers company."

But what does that have to do with Sam? Is it because they are dating?

Then I realized something else...

"You can let go of me now..." I told him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." He let go of my waist.

"Well now what? We are stuck here." I said.

I hate this... I have no idea what is gonna happen to Sam and I have no one else really. Amber is gone and she won't be back for a while.

"Not necessarily, you can stay at my house until then." He said.

I looked at him somewhat sad, "Really? Are you sure? I mean we just met and all. You are so nice... I don't want to be a burden to you. I also feel bad that-"

"A friend of Sam's is a friend of mine." He smiled.

I sighed... Gosh I hate this. Sam, where are you?

Sam's POV

We drove somewhere far, and it felt like hours.

I noticed Jay in the other car to the right of us, so I scooted over to that window and knocked on it.

Hoping he might see me.

I kept saying, "Jay!"

I'm not sure if he can hear me, but I have to try. This guy locked the window so I couldn't roll it down.

Asshole.

But Jay finally looked over.

I waved at him, and he waved back at me.

I kinda smiled at him, but he looked oddly sad... He tried to smile, but it was not real.

I mouthed to him, "What the hell is happening?"