Family

Today I woke up so fucking tired, then I realized when the hell did I get into bed? Jay must have taken me in.

I yawned.

"What time is it?" I checked my phone and it was 8:30 a.m.

"Fucking shit." I said. Fuck I totally forgot, class stars at 9, ugh. Like it takes me almost an hour... To get out of bed. Then like another hour to do that other morning crap.

Is Jay even awake? Even if he is, I'll just skip 1st period, I'll go when 2nd period starts. No need to rush.

I went out of my room and slowly opened up Jay's door. I saw him sleeping on his stomach without a shirt, in some sweatpants, and practically a mess of bed sheets.

I laughed quietly, then I slowly walked towards him and tried to get a look at his face. Wow he's so peaceful when he's sleeping... Why can't he be this quiet?

And does he even realize that we are late for school? Then I just leaned in closer to his face and then he moves his entire body and slaps me in the face.

Oh hell no... this motherfucker. I grabbed one of his pillows and pretty much suffocated him as he was sleeping, or rather I was smashing his face against the pillow. But it was funny. So then, he woke up from lack of air going into his brain.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jay's voice was muffled underneath the pillow.

"You know, just trying to wake you up." I said, "Oh, good morning by the way."

Jay sighed and it was also muffled, "Can a man not get his sleep??"

"What man?" I laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, I have a dick you know." he said,  "Just like you." he chuckled.

"Hey!" I stuff another pillow on his face.

Jay overpowers me and grabs my wrist.

"If you don't want to get raped right now, I suggest you let me go back to sleep." Jay said.

Is this bitch serious?

"You do realize we are going to be late for school?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do realize. I just choose not to commit to it." he said.

I had a confused look on my face, "You make no sense. Now can you let go of me wrist?"

"I don't know..." he puts his hand on my chin, "You look cute this morning." 

I flicked him with my other hand on his forehead.

"You're a fucking sleaze-bag." I looked at him with a dead stare.

"See that's the part that isn't cute. Why can't you be... I don't know.. a bit more like a girl?" Jay said.

"Excuse you? Why should I take judgement from you? Take a look at yourself before start shit with me." I said.

"Wow, you're hot when your mad." Jay grinned.

Ugh, disgusting. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, just let go of me already. I just wanted to see if you were going to school." I said.

"How cute, you're worried about me." Jay grinned.

"No, you're my only ride." I said.

"No, I liked what I said better." Jay said.

Is this guy stupid? I laugh every time.

Jay's phone starts to ring... Jay let's go of my hand, stands up from his bed, and answers the phone. I sat on his bed, but I wonder who it is.. A side-bitch? Probably.