Chances

I really want to believe Morgan... But part of me will save the heartbreak. Knowing that there is a chance that she is still alive... There is also another chance that she isn't, so in the end... Who's hurt? Not Morgan.

But Zoe is my family, I'd give anything to talk to her again. I don't care who is there in front of me. Not even Jay.

I ran out the door. I remember Amber saying that they went somewhere to eat.

I decided to call up Jay, but he never answered.

Asshole.

So then I called Elliot, and he gave me info on his whereabouts.

Apparently after they all went to eat, Jay and Elliot went to his house.

I drove to Elliot's house... I have to confront Jay about this.

Once I got there, I knocked onto his door.

I remember the last time I came here. His house is fucking massive and so elegant. Like holy shit.

A lady opened up the door.

Who is this? She is really gorgeous...

"Uhh, hi. I'm looking for Elliot." I asked.

"Oh, ok. I'll go get him, come in and make yourself feel at home." She smiled.

I walked in and sat down onto a nearby couch.

Elliot walked down from the stairs.

I stood up once I saw him, "Hey... Is Jay still here?" I asked.

"Actually he just left..." He said.

I sighed.

"Yeah sorry, I tried to get him to stay longer but it was already too late." He said.

"It's fine, I just came all the way here... just to find out I have to find him once again." I sat down.

"Since you're here, why don't you stay for lunch?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know actually-"

"Yes please stay!" The lady insisted.

Elliot chuckled, "Mom... This is Sam. And Sam this is my mother."

I slightly bowed my head, "Hello..."

"You're sure a beautiful young lady. How do you know each other?" She smiled.

"Oh well actually-"

"She goes to our school. Me and Jay." Elliot said.

"Wait... You go to an all boys school?" She questioned.

"Yes, my parents were able to pull a few strings to get me in, but they didn't do their research and put me in an all boys school." I explained.

My parents are such airheads, but I'm kinda glad they did... If they didn't then I wouldn't have met Jay or Elliot.

"Well, I'll be making some lunch soon. Would you care to stay?" She asked.

"Sure. Why not? I've been driving all day, and I haven't eaten at all." I said.

"Great!" She left into the kitchen.

Elliot walked over towards me.

"I hate your best friend." I said.

He chuckled, "Says you, and yet your chasing after him."

"I'm looking for an answer, ok?"

"Well then, what do you need Jay to answer?" He asked.