Paradise

Jay's POV

Elliot's birthday is coming up and usually we like to go on a trip.

With strippers.

But most of the time we only go with us two, because we have money to blow just on ourselves and not others. This time, of course, I want to bring Sam along.

Pretty sure she wants to take Zoe with us too.

So then it will be just us 4 on a private island. And it's so great that Elliot's birthday usually happens during Spring Break, therefore we have two weeks off.

Living the rich life baby.

But today is currently Saturday and we plan to leave on Monday, apparently Sam needed time to buy things.

Jeez women sometimes.

But we plan to do a lot of things on this private island. We will go to the beach, go to bars, and eat so much food.

Because food is life.

Then we are gonna go boating and visit a cave pool. All sorts of bullshit.

Hopefully do illegal things that we can't do in California.

This time it's going to be epic.

Sam's POV

The past two days I was shopping for the upcoming trip, I really wanted to bring Zoe along since it was literally going to Jay and Elliot going. Which is boring. I don't want to be apart of that.

We decided to go shopping, and believe me I went all out for Zoe. I spent about $1000 for her, then like $250 on myself.

Since she just got back on her feet I wanted to treat her for a little bit, I mean it's not my money anyways! It's my sisters money. Both Kendall and Morgan, it's not stealing when you're family.

I got all of our stuff packed up and ready for the 16 hour plane ride. It's gonna be hell, but we decided to take Elliot's private plane to get there.

These two weeks while Elliot, Jay, Zoe, and I leave for Elliot's birthday; Amber planned to go back home to her husband and kids.

Which is nice, they haven't seen their mother in so long. I felt bad for them. I'm pretty sure Amber was feeling lonely in bed without her hubby.

She even told me, I was grossed out by the thought.

While Kevin is going on a trip with his wife. They are the cutest couple. I gave a 3 week trip, paid. He's done so much, and he is hardly at home with his family so I let him go for a while. I can drive, so it is ok.

Oh! I got my license finally, I mostly paid to get it all ready, but the driving test was pretty easy. Meanwhile the written one... I cheated off the other person.

Currently I drove Zoe to Elliot's house. Jay slept over there for the night while Zoe spent the weekend with me at Jay's house.

Me and Zoe waited patiently outside of Elliot's house after ringing the doorbell. We had all of our belongings ready for the trip. We brought a total of 6 suitcases, 2 backpacks, and 3 mini bags.

Jay finally opened up the door for us.

"Hey hot stuff." He said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Hey. We are finally here."

"Come on in." Jay let us into Elliot's house.