Ticket Away

Zoe... Was my best friend. She was there for me when no one else was. She was the only person who understood me, and stayed by my side. Is there a chance she was still... alive?

I stood up with my eyes wide open, I don't know if I can believe her or not.

"Then where is she??" I asked, looking disbelief.

"Sam, I really need to understand everything before I could tell you. I really want to explain myself." She said.

I slowly sat back down... Is she really telling the truth? Who knows? She could be sick and twisted like mom and dad, where in the end she laughs.

"When I was working at the building, it was then when she approached me..."

Flashback

I remember that day was when everything was perfect. Our company was at the top of the charts. It was going great.

Then I got a call from the front desk, calling that a girl that is covered in dirt and trying to get to me, by force.

I told them to kick her out, but the girl refused to leave.

Then they told me that she was claiming herself as this Zoe person.

I immediately picked up the phone and told them to bring her up here.

Moments later she was escorted in.

"Morgan!" She said.

I looked up and down on her, she looked like a mess.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's me... Zoe Royce." She claimed.

"How... Is that possible? She died 4 years ago..." I said.

"If I wasn't Zoe Royce, why would I be here talking to Sam's older sister?" She said.

"Oh my god, you are Zoe." I immediately stood up, "Lonny, go get her some clean clothes." I told my assistant.

"Yes, ma'am."

No one knew that Sam was someone out in this world. They only know Kendall as my only other sister.

"Morgan..." She walked to my desk and put her hands on it, "I need to get back to California, and I need to go now. I escaped from Victor's place, and now I need to get on a plane."

"Zoe, but I-"

"Morgan, for two hours I was searching for you, from highly private area that Victor was staying at. Where no one could hear me scream for help. I ran away and trust me... It took me two years to master this plan and get to you. I saw you on his TV with your location. It took me months to memorize every street and turn. And I still got lost." She said, "I was Victor's slave for 4 years. I need to get back to California!"

I saw the look in her eyes and I knew... She was telling the truth.

I picked up the phone, and called my secretary for a plane ticket as early as possible to California.

We were so lucky that there was a flight to California willing to take her, that was going to leave in 1 hour.

My assistant came back with her clothes.