Endless Dream

A day of hatred. A day of sorrow. A day of sadness. A day of depression.

My birthday.

It's also Zoe's 5 year death anniversary...

I usually don't like being around anyone this time of year. I like to honor my best friend.

It was morning and I slept in... Besides it was Saturday. I was still pissed at Jay, that piece of shit. I still can't believe he blew me off like that.

I got a message from Amber and Kevin... They both said Happy Birthday to me.

I finally decided to get out of my room and got ready for the day. Today it's gonna be all black. I feel evil..

When I walked out I saw a gift box on the kitchen table...

"It's from Kristen..." I said.

It read: 'Happy Birthday Sam (: Wear Them !'

I chuckled a little and opened it. It was a pair of black pumps.

I put the pumps and it was actually comfy. Even though I'm not a heels kind of person. Then I realized I was the only one at home.

What a birthday huh? How exciting. I walked out of the kitchen and to the front door.

"What's this?" I said, there was a little card on the door mat.

I read it and it only said: 'Come outside, today is gonna be an adventure.'

I was so fucking confused, and I walked outside and there I saw Kevin...

"Kevin..? What are you doing here?" I asked then I saw the Limo behind him, "Since when did you drive a Limo?" I chuckled.

He smiled, "You look lovely today Miss. Matthews, please follow me. For today will be just for you."

I got into the car and we drove to a restaurant. Kevin walked me in and a waiter showed me to my table.

"Glass of champagne?" He asked.

"Uh sure."

Even though I'm still under age, I'll have a glass or so. I mean why not?

I took a sip of my champagne and it was good. Then the waiter brought out food.

"Here is your Belgium waffles, with pecans, strawberries, honey & maple syrup, and chocolate drizzle. Also here is a fresh peach and ice cream parfait. And lastly a warm creamy latte." He said as he opened up these domes on platters.

Oh. My. God.

"Holy shit, this looks good." I said, "Kevin come eat with me."

"Miss. Matthews I'm afraid I can't, it's your birthday." He said.

"Yeah, since it's my birthday I demand you to eat with me and enjoy your meal." I said.

"Very well." He sat down and ate with me.

We finished our food and I wanted to pay for the bill but the waiter told me that the bill was already paid. I asked Kevin if he was the one that paid but he said he didn't.

Kevin took me back into the Limo and drove us someplace else.

He took me down to the movie theaters and we went into an empty theater. Kevin gave me a large bucket of buttered popcorn and a large Vanilla Coke. I just sat in the middle of the seats waiting to see what movie was showing.

The movie began and it was my all time favorite movie, White Chicks.

As we were watching I heard a hysterical laugh right beside me.