Smile More

His face is all red, was it because it was out of nowhere? Or does he like Patricia? They must be really close considering she just kissed him like that, so nonchalantly.

"So what?" he said.

After hearing that my chest felt tighter. My eyes were so widen in shocked, I was speechless.

"Is it that obvious?" he crouched down in embarrassment.

"Oh shit, I forgot to call Kevin!" I blurted, "I need to get my phone.. fuck."

I changed the subject.. to make things seem.. I don't know less awkward. Why do I feel so weird?

Jay walked behind me and grabbed the handles on my wheelchair and wheels me to my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "You don't have to do this."

"Yeah I do. I got you into this mess, and besides do you really know where your room is?" Jay said.

"Whatever, go faster!" I pointed forward.

He laughed, "When is the last time you had fun?" he asked.

"What a weird question, I don't know.. 4-3 years ago." I said, yeah it's been a while I know that. Don't judge me I mean it's not like I do much, the fun I had to most within these 4 years was when I got to change my entire closet. Rich people perks.

"Jesus Christ.. you need to go out more." Jay laughed, "Or how about we go ahead a do some shit."

"Like what?" I looked up behind me.

"Wheelchair races." he looked down at me, "Between you and me."

"Oh god." I giggled, "I'm gonna win just saying."

"Fuck no, I will I have a few tricks underneath my sleeve." he smirked.

We looked up and down the hallways for wheelchairs and then we found an empty hallway that no one seemed to go to.

"Wait.. this isn't right." Jay said.

I looked at him like he was stupid. What the fuck, this was your idea and now you're backing off?

"What are you afraid to be beaten by a girl?" I smirked, "Come on don't be a pussy now."

"Ha. Ha. That isn't what I meant, I meant that we need some people to cheer us on and a ref." he said.

"Well how are we gonna fucking do that?" I rested my face against my hand.

"Let's call people at school." he called.

"Like literally all boys are gonna be there. Dear god." I chuckled.

Moments later a bunch of guys from our school arrived. Wow he really is king of the school.

"Sup Jay, what's going on." they said.

"We are gonna have a race, between me and Sam, and we need a ref. And a bunch of people cheering me on." Jay said.

"Hey!" I glared.

"I'm joking, not." he said.

"Why is it in a hospital?" someone asked.

"Sam's legs are paralyzed. So she can't have fun, so we are gonna have fun." Jay smirked.

"Oh that sucks Sam. Because I can for sure show you a good time." some guy approached.

I smiled and punch that guy in the stomach. Serves you right.

"Aw, why did you go down so quickly? I was just starting to have fun." I put my hand on my hip.