Amber

Why hello there.

I noticed that you saw an update for this so called finished story.

No, it's not done!

Not until I explain my story.

What have I been doing behind the scenes?

Well let's just start from the beginning.

When I first came back to California, I was a working therapist for a while. Of course for about 5 months I was working with Sam to get her legs back to work.

Although you didn't read that, she did. That is how she was able to walk again so quickly. I'm a miracle worker, I know... you don't have to tell me.

But I make money from broken-hearted men and women then give them advice, or relationship counseling to couples. Then I make random appointments to check on them, or rather that's how I make my money.

I work at a reserved building in Anaheim.

It's somewhat far, but it doesn't matter. It's my building, kinda. It's actually Kevin's building, if you didn't know that Kevin literally owns so many things. I used my own money to fix it up to my style.

Anyway, that's how I make money. Besides that I am an investigator, for Sam. I only investigate Victor, he was my target. He held my precious little sister as a slave for years, did he think he's off the hook? No way, but I really wish he was suffering more... considering how he made my little sister suffer.

I researched almost everything I could, I had the perfect plan.

But sadly it was ruined once Victor kidnapped Sam after her wedding.

Horrible man, crazy motive. He was insane, and he had to die.

Good thing court was in our favor, Patricia's family did not sue or anything. Neither did my stepmom, I mean she disowned him. He no longer had a family.

But I am here mostly to talk about my love life. Yes, I find young men a lot more attractive, but my husband is still the best thing I have ever had. I have never cheated on him, yes I flirt, but so does he.

We both know each other too well.

By the way! The things Sam says about us is not true!

He was not in a gang, nor he was not fat! He was rather quite muscular and really hot back in my days. That made me sound old, which I am not! I am currently 27-years-old!

Now onto the real story, the story you've been waiting for.

It all started, of course, in high school.

I wasn't really a normal girl in school. I was avoided by everyone. An outcast, one might say. I was never social, nor popular.

However, I was indeed infamous. Rumors spread that I was in a gang and was such a baddie.

Well I was a "baddie," but not in a gang.

The middle school I went to was so terrible. You had to always defend yourself, and everyone at my middle school could fight. I was always on the defense. Therefore, while in high school, people who scare me I just throw my fists.

I hurt a lot of people by accident. So then I got the nickname 'The Devil Queen.'

I don't really mean to hurt people... it just happens that way.

Then that all changed with the most popular guy at my school.

Later on... becomes my husband.