Chapter 25

Author's Note: Timelines are overlapping with some of these POVs.

Callie's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I slurred as a female demon dragged me alongside her. I craned my neck trying to see either Raven or North. The last thing I remembered was Sang drinking from me.

"Shh," the demon hissed. I stumbled, trying to understand her words. "My Lady wants to see you, now be silent or we'll be caught." She brought me to a shower room that was filled with steam and smelled of clover and other herbs. I felt my body instantly relax as the fragrances filled my senses.

"Callie," I heard a soft voice say and looked up at the small woman before me. Her hair was done in intricate braids and the water fell around her body forming rivulets over her swollen stomach. "Come," she said, holding her hand out to me. Taking her hand, I gasped when I came closer. My mouth opened, but she quieted me. "Shh, I'll answer your questions soon, but not now. For now, you need to listen as we complete the ritual."

The female demon stepped forward, now naked as well, and they removed my gown. I felt the warm water flowing over me as they began to rub fragrant sponges over my skin. They chanted softly as my body began to feel light. A soft glow filled the hazy room as a third woman stepped forward. "You have been chosen, my daughter."

My eyes flicked upward, "Selene," I gasped as my knees felt weak. She reached out and steadied me as Sarah and the demon continued to bathe me. "Wha, what is going on? I don't understand," my voice shook as I spoke.

She gave me a motherly smile, "You are my child Calista, my chosen. Your birth was foretold many centuries ago. A child of royal blood, of my line, would die and escape the River Styx. Then, when the wheel stops, she will find herself at judgment's hand - reborn in fire. You will be the salvation of my creations - vampire and wolf alike, Calista. You will help bring the two together to overcome the Hunter threat."

She placed a hand on my mark as Sarah placed a hand on my stomach, and the demon placed a hand on my forehead. Their hands supported me as a rush of visions flooded my mind. Whimpering as realization flooded me, I felt my body shake as I heard his voice in my mind. "I'm with you, sweetheart. It will be okay, I promise."

His face faded from my mind's eye as Sarah's voice spoke, "The path is set, Callie, it always has been." I looked into her mostly blackened eyes. She held one hand on my stomach, and one on hers, "You led me to my path, now it is my turn to lead you to yours. You are not alone, my Queen. Do not fear the fire, for we will be waiting there for you." I watched in awe as her body began to swirl with flames that slowly crept down her arm and against my stomach, then sank into my skin, leaving a warm sensation. "Hold on to your fire during what is next. You will need it to guide you and to find your next steps." She and the demon let go of me and stepped back. I noticed Marc's phoenix glow slightly as if absorbing the flames Sarah had just placed within me.

Selene released my mark and spoke, "Darkness always comes before the light, my child. You will know what you must do when the time comes." She embraced me gently. "You won't remember this until the time is right." I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Be strong, Calista." My eyelids fluttered and I felt like I was falling.

****

I moaned when hands ran across my skin. I felt hands stroking my hair, and lips trailing across my neck. Quiet mewing sounds came from me as I felt teeth nip at my breasts. My eyes flew open as I cried out, "Bear, please."

His eyes were solid black, and I realized it was not Raven I was speaking to, but instead his bear. "We will not stop once we start," he growled in my ear.

"We?" I panted feeling the heat pool between my legs.

North's wolf whispered next to my other ear, "We, our love." I gasped when his fangs ghosted across my neck. "Say the word and we will make you ours."

My hips bucked as I moaned, "Yes." Pressing me between them, I moaned again, then began to scream as their fangs sank into either side of my neck, marking me. A jolt of power surged through us as Raven's bear spoke to both of us in our minds -

My mates - sealed in blood.

I felt my body quickly peak into an orgasm as my hands desperately tried to cling to them both. I felt weak when their fangs withdrew. "Raven," I muttered as my body sagged against his.

"Nyet, little mate. I am Sergi. Magic and drugs have suppressed our human minds, and our shifter form. We are trapped like this." He stroked my face and kissed me gently. "But I am thankful to touch you, to please you," he rumbled low in his throat, then his hands reached down and began kneading my breasts.

North's hands cupped my ass, then came around and began to press against my clit as his fingers ran along my dripping folds. "You are ours now, love," he groaned as he pressed his hard cock against my ass. "I'm North's wolf, Kieran." I laughed in my head at how fitting that name was for a wolf belonging to North. "Now, let us show you what it means to be ours," he nipped at my shoulder as his fingers thrust inside of me, pumping and stretching my walls. Sergi bit and suckled my breasts as Kieran continued to focus on my core. I cried out as I came once again.

Sergi laid back on the bed, pulling me on top to straddle him as he lowered me onto his cock. My body screamed in pleasure at the feeling of his piercing rubbing against my walls. With his hands on my hips, he guided me up and down his shaft until my juices were coating him completely, then he paused and I felt Kieran's heat against my back as he worked his cock inside of me as well. Both men were well-endowed and stretched me tight as they penetrated my core. My moans were met with grunts and growls as they began to move in tandem, slowly at first, but then their pace became feral. Leaning forward, I sank my teeth into Sergi's neck and felt his taste coat my throat. He gripped my hips tight as I drew more of his blood into me. His eyes were lust-filled when I pulled away and tugged Kieran's neck to my lips. He shifted his position to give me access to his neck, essentially pinning me between them, our movements halted for a few moments as I drank from him. His blood tasted musky and wild. When I pulled back I felt lightheaded as they began to thrust into me again.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I realized we were being watched, but I couldn't stop, I couldn't even speak, I was so far lost in my desire for them both. Their thrusts shook my body, as they pounded into me again and again. My body shuddered and my core ached as they came inside of me in harsh bursts. Within seconds they had shifted my body so that Kieran was now pressing deep into my throat as Sergi was mounting me from behind. The more we climaxed, it seemed the more desperate we became for the next one. Each of them filled me repeatedly. I have no idea how long this went on until I felt them lay me down on the bed between them. My neck ached from the number of times they had revisited their marks. I looked up to see the two men above me, their teeth now sinking into each other's necks. I ran my fingertips over the marks they'd given me and heard them moan. Kieran chuckled, "You like that, don't you, love?"

I held my hands out to both of them and giggled, "Yes. I like feeling the connection and seeing the two of you. Although, North and Raven might freak out a bit."

He laughed harder, "I suppose they will, but they'll understand eventually." He pulled me onto his chest as Sergi pressed against my back. Bonding the three of us is safer, he whispered in my mind. I don't know what they have planned next, but this way, we are all connected - he said as our eyes met. We will do our best to keep you safe, Callie, but you must remember your own strength as well.

I felt Sergi's arms around my stomach - You are ours, and we are yours. No matter where we are, keep the connections open and we will find you.

What about the others? Why can't I connect with them? I asked.

We don't know. 

Author's Notes: Kieran means black in Irish Gaelic - 

Did you see that coming?   Hehehehe.....    Please comment, share, vote, and follow!