Chapter 46

Ériu's POV

Her mates regarded us cautiously, well except Marc. He was joking with Elatha as if they'd known one another for years. I watched Callie closely as she held our son. When she had stepped on Charon's ferry, I had instantly gone into labor. Elatha's spell only needed to stay in place while she stayed in our realm. Once her sanctuary ended, so did the spell.

"He's beautiful," Callie gushed as she nuzzled his nose.

"He is quite fetching," I replied. "Then again, I think he takes after his father." Elric had his father's dark eyes and hair, but oddly enough he already could change his skin tone based on emotions. When he was content he looked pale like me, but when he became angry, he took on a full demon form. Feeding and diaper changes were rather challenging.

Elric began fussing and I felt my breasts begin to leak. "I think someone's getting hungry," I said as she handed him back to me. They all respectfully averted their eyes while I fed him. "So how have things been since your return?"

I saw the shadow cross her face and her hand slid to her stomach. No, she couldn't be. Our eyes locked and she simply nodded. "I'm scared," she said with a shaky breath.

I held out my hand, "It's okay. We will figure this out."

Elatha knelt down next to us. Even then he still towered over us. "With your permission, I'd like to summon someone who might have some answers."

"Who?" Victor asked, his eyes filled with caution. I remembered Callie saying he was the one who had found all of her past lives. He was probably more versed in her history than anyone else.

"Cailleach," Elatha responded, surprising even me.

"Another dark goddess?" Victor scoffed.

"I realize she's a dark goddess, but she's also an old friend, plus a powerful witch. If anyone can find your origins, she can. I give you my word that she will not harm you, your mates or your child," Elatha said solemnly.

"Children," she said. "I'm having twins."

I let out a soft squeal so as not to startle Elric, "Congratulations! You are going to make an amazing mother, Callie."

"If we can survive that long." Her haunted eyes met mine. I felt my own heart breaking for her.

Nate's POV

Callie tossed and turned between us. "Sit up," I finally told her. She rubbed her eyes and did as I said. I cupped her face. "Are you sore or hurting anywhere?" She shook her head no. "Good. Now, Kota and I are going to take care of you, baby." Her eyes dilated as she realized what I was implying. Her heart rate spiked and her arousal filled our senses.

Kota had removed his shirt and pulled her top off as well, then pulled her against his chest. "You like that, don't you little girl," he growled against her ear. She whimpered softly. "I think it's time we complete the bond, our love." He pushed the covers away as I undressed. Her eyes were focused on my cock as it sprung free from my boxers. "Lick him," he commanded her.

She leaned forward, running her tongue along the vein of my cock. "Fuck, baby," I groaned as she began to bob up and down on my length. I watched with hooded eyes as Kota stripped behind her. How the hell did I get so fucking lucky? Two breathtaking mates. I watched as he dipped his head between her legs, his tongue gliding along her folds, making her tremble with desire. She moaned against my cock when he slid inside of her.

"You feel amazing, Callie," he groaned, his fingertips digging into her hips as he pistoned forward. My hands tangled in her hair as I began to match his rhythm. The sounds coming from her were erotic as hell and I felt myself getting close. I could see Kota straining to hold on as well.