Chapter 84

Avroclayth's POV

It was as if I was at war in my own body. I was a puppet on a string following Sang's commands, my own will was locked in a tight box as I watched myself stalking closer to my goddess. I couldn't do this to her. Please, someone, help us, I begged the universe.

Sang's command and essence burrowed deep in me. Zia watched my every move, her heart rate speeding up as I neared. I began to push my essence toward her. My lips curled into a wicked grin as I watched her pupils dilate and her nostrils flare. In seconds, her own essence began to seep across the room. I could hear her mates react despite being bound. "Come closer, pet," I commanded her. I noticed the hitch in her breath at the moniker as her body moved toward me. Her eyes began to glaze slightly as our skin connected. My clawed hand tightened around her neck as I lifted her mouth and ran my tongue over her skin. She tasted divine. "I believe I promised you long ago that I would fill you with my child, Zia, and that's exactly what I'm going to do now."

Muttering a spell, our clothes vanished and a small bed appeared just behind her. I walked her back a few steps until her knees hit the edge of the mattress. She fell back and I stood over her as Hecate stepped forward and placed her hand on Zia's stomach. "Πλούσια γονιμότητα, αποδέξου το σπόρο του," she whispered a fertility spell. A golden glow covered her stomach and she whimpered. Hecate laughed and placed her hand on my chest, "Megethýno," then she walked away.

Within seconds our desire magnified as our essence flowed without restraint. I caged her beneath me as I began to taste her skin. I lowered myself to her core and pressed my tongue deep inside. Her moan was loud and almost feral as she gripped my horns. For a brief moment, my mind connected to hers - I'm sorry, Zia, I can't fight this.

I don't want you to fight it, Clay. I'm yours - I submit - she whined and then cried out as her first orgasm crested. I pulled myself up and met her eyes, searching for hesitation. Those pale eyes held my blackened ones. There was no fear, no doubt. It's not the spell, Clay. I promise. Don't hold back, please, she begged.

I smirked. If Sang and Hecate want a show, they'll get one.

I hovered over her body as she trembled. "Accept me - all of me. Submit to me, Zia," I growled loud enough for them all to hear.

She panted, "Yes, yes, I accept all of you and submit, Avroclayth." When she spoke my true name it was like a lock slipping into place and her eyes flashed crimson. I chuckled and slammed my cock deep inside her warmth. She screamed, arching toward me as her nails dug into my skin.

This is going to hurt, I warned her as I felt my form shifting. Demon mating wasn't easy. It required blood exchange and pain - lots of pain. I felt her nod almost imperceptibly in acknowledgment of my warning. Her cries of pain filled the chamber as the scales formed on my cock, ripping at her insides. "Bound in blood, Zia," I groaned as my pace increased. I felt her essence faltering and pressed her mouth to my neck. "Drink from me." I heard several of her mates yelling threats and begging her to stop, but she didn't want to - I didn't want her to.

Her fangs pierced my hard skin and I moaned. I felt her begin to pull from me and it made my balls tighten. Mine, she growled in my mind and I yelled as I filled her for the first time. Her fangs withdrew and we were both panting. When our eyes met, I saw hers were as black as mine. Her demon was in full control now - she was ready.

Withdrawing from her, I yanked her legs over my shoulders and began to eat her out, sealing the wounds as I did so. I could smell her heat as I sent her into orgasm after orgasm. She growled and begged for me to fuck her, but I wanted her even more desperate for me. When I'd had my fill of her essence, I flipped her onto her stomach. My claws dragged along her skin as she moaned and shivered under my touch.

Crack! My palm came crashing down on her ass. She jolted forward, the force sending her head into the mattress. Without giving her a chance to recover, I slammed my now smooth cock deep into her. The bed muffled her surprised scream. I pounded into her until she shook from my strokes and I felt myself slipping. "Cum, Zia, accept my seed." A whimper escaped her lips as she fell apart and my cum filled her womb. I had just barely finished before I flipped her over to straddle me and sank back inside of her. I pulled her neck to my mouth and sank my fangs into her. A growling moan welled up from my chest as she bit me in return.  Our hips continued to thrust as my cock quickly swelled again.

I love you, Zia. I am yours to command for all eternity, my goddess - I whispered in her mind as our blood mingled. Will you accept me?

Her body trembled as she responded. Yes, my love, I accept you. I love you, Clay. I am yours to command for all eternity. Will you accept me?

Oh fuck yes, I groaned and her giggle filled my mind. Cum with me, my love, my mate. She moaned and our fangs withdrew as we fell over the edge once again. She fell against my chest, panting and clinging to me. It felt like a wave of energy passed through her to the point it made me shiver. How did you do that? How did you break Hecate's bond?

Don't underestimate your goddess, my love - she cooed in my mind. Trust in our bond, Clay.

I almost choked at her words. I pushed my essence and felt her ebb in response. Follow my lead, Zia. They have to believe I control you.

She giggled, then let it be so. I blinked in surprise as I felt her spell silently click. She had tethered herself to me without hesitation and not so much as a movement. I felt her let go and gently merge her will with mine. 

Author's Notes:  I've been wanting to write a steamy scene between these two for chapters now!  Finally...

Less than ten chapters left, my lovelies!