Chapter 61

Multiple POVs

Owen's POV

When Callie, Axel, and Marc woke, we all breathed a sigh of relief. When Axel explained his parentage our family had a small meltdown. It seemed like every time we thought we knew ourselves and our pasts, we were once again surprised.

"Good morning, beautiful. You look, um," I said, casting a playful look at Callie. We had fixed up a small cabin for the three of them to celebrate their rather sudden wedding. Her hair was thrown in a messy bun, her shirt off by a button, and several dark bite marks were visible. Her cheeks flushed as she stuck her tongue out at me. My eyes darkened as I gave her a low growl, "Careful, Callie. I'm not above throwing you over the kitchen counter, my love." Her eyes widened as she made a soft squeaking sound.

"You wouldn't," she gasped.

Oh, challenge accepted. Standing, I caged her between me and the counter, my lips grazing her earlobe. "Oh, darling I would," I whispered as one hand cupped the nape of her neck while the other unbuttoned her shirt. She responded to my touch without hesitation, her arousal filling the air. Pulling her mouth to mine, I let my fingers trace over her breasts, tugging at her nipples as they tightened. A low moan slipped from her and my wolf went wild.

"Owen," she breathed as I set her on the kitchen counter and gently laid her back. My mouth traveled down the length of her body, my teeth nipping at her skin as she quivered.

"You naughty girl," I cooed when I reached her core and discovered she wasn't wearing anything under the shirt. I softly blew on her wet core, as she whimpered and threaded her hands through my hair. Then I slowly dragged my tongue over her folds, my thumb pressing small circles on her clit. I took my time, eliciting the most sinful sounds from her as I pulled her closer to an orgasm. I paused only for a moment when I sensed Sean enter the room. The sound of his rapid breathing filled my ears. Without stopping my breakfast, I held my hand out to him.

He came closer, his pupils blown wide as he watched. He gingerly reached out and touched her hair, tugging at the few tendrils that had fallen down. Her pale eyes met his, her mouth parted in ecstasy. "Kiss me," she begged him. As if coming out of a trance, he smirked and quickly lowered his mouth to hers. I slammed my fingers inside of her, making her buck and cry out as Sean deepened their kiss.

He pulled back, watching her face as I began to thread my fingers in and out of her. "Cum for him, Callie," he told her and I curled my fingers against her walls as she began to grind and soak my fingers. He cradled her head as she let out a loud cry, her orgasm tearing through her body as I continued to lap at her core. "Such a good girl," he praised her. Her eyes drooped as I grabbed a towel and cleaned her. "She's dropping," he told me.

"I've got it," Nate said, coming into the kitchen. He stepped to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle then handed it to Sean who had her propped against his chest as he helped her drink. North handed me a protein bar. Sean managed to get her to eat a few bites and take more water before she drifted off in his arms.

He looked up, grinning, "That was amazing."

I nodded, "Best damn breakfast ever."

Nate and North snorted in laughter. "As sorry as I am that I missed it, I think I'll make her an omelet. She probably won't sleep long and will definitely be hungry," North said.

Nate gave a quizzical look, "Will she want food or did she pull from the two of you?"

I looked at Sean and we both agreed, "No, she didn't. It was kind of sudden."

Marc and Axel walked in holding hands followed by Brandon. "What happened to Callie?" Brandon asked.

"An early breakfast," I chuckled, "then a small subdrop."

Marc laughed, "Yeah, um, we didn't get much sleep." Axel's cheeks tinged pink.

"The perks of being newlyweds," Nate grinned and patted him on the back. "Then again, I think Owen and Sean took advantage of the perks as well."

I raised my hands in surrender, "A challenge was issued. I merely rose to the occasion." They all rolled their eyes and chuckled.

Lilith's POV

Samael and I had searched every record we could find. It seemed that in each lifetime we'd been able to document for Callie, Sang was there as well, but never as sisters. Whatever happened to break their sibling bond had to be during the time I'd lost track of them.

"You can't blame yourself," Samael said softly, his hand pressing against the small of my back. Feeling him touch me again was so confusing. I'd spent centuries missing his touch, but now I didn't know how to feel about it.

I moved away, grabbing another scroll. "Then who do I blame, Samael? I made the choice to give them up. I wanted them to have a human life - one human life, but instead, they both have suffered. I don't know how to fix this. I'm not even sure I can save them both, and if I can't then how do I choose? How do I sacrifice one daughter to save the other?"

"That may not be a decision you have to make, Lil." The old nickname made my heart ache. "Someone taught Sang magic, and very powerful magic at that. She may not be able to come back from all the damage she's done and suffered."

I looked up and saw the hurt in his eyes. I kept thinking of my pain but ignored his. These weren't just my girls, they were ours. "I'm so sorry, Sam," I whispered. "I should have told you." I felt the tears fall that I'd fought for so long.

He stepped next to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me against him, "Shh, we'll figure this out, Lil. We always were a force to be reckoned with." He gave a light chuckle as I relished his warm embrace. "We shaped worlds, my beauty. We can do this." He lifted my chin, his dark eyes searching my own, then focusing on my mouth as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. Just as it had the first time, my body charged with electrical sparks and I moaned.

I guess that was all the encouragement he needed because he laced his fingers in my hair and pulled me tighter into his kiss. His other arm tightened around my waist as I pressed my body against his. "Lilith," he groaned when my teeth nipped at his lips. His essence began to fill the room as our kiss deepened. "Please, my beauty, let me comfort you," he begged. His hands deftly moved to undo my dress when I nodded my consent. I tugged at his shirt and pants as well.

In moments, we stood naked, our clothing strewn about. His hands went under my ass as he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lowered me onto his swollen cock. "Samael," I cried out as he began to thrust inside of me. Our desire quickly reached a crescendo as our essence filled the room. I saw his eyes flash red as he pulled my neck to his mouth and bit down in the same spot his old claim mark had once been. I let out a piercing scream as pain and pleasure flowed through my body.

"Mine, always mine," he muttered as his fangs retracted. His large hand swiped the scrolls and books off the table. My back felt the cool surface against my skin as he changed my angle and drove deeper inside me. He pounded into me as his eyes began to shift darker until they were solid black, his demon form completely taking control. "My Queen," he growled, his black claws lightly tracing over my breasts. "Cum for me."

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and slammed forward. A scream broke from my throat as I called out, "My King!" and my body shook. I felt our bond flare as we both reached the height of our orgasms, our bodies drenched in essence and cum.

We panted as our movements subsided. Gently, he scooped me up and carried me to the sofa. We didn't speak as he kissed my face and head while stroking my hair. I allowed myself to enjoy this moment of happiness with him. I felt loved and safe in his embrace. I had no idea what lay ahead, but for this second, I just wanted to be with him, like this.

Author's Note:  Yes, it's a filler chapter, but it's also a smut filler chapter...so you're welcome... hehe!