Chapter 63

Multiple POVs

Callie's POV

"But Bear," I whined as he tried to put a shirt on. Of course, I was tugging at it, so that made it a bit more difficult. "Play with me," I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip.

"Moy malen'kiy vampir stal rasputnitsey. (My little vampire is being a minx.)" he muttered.

"YA dumal, tebe nravitsya igrat' so mnoy, medvezhonok... (I thought you like playing with me, bear...)" I giggled and threw off my own shirt.

He let out a groan and tugged me onto his lap, then nuzzled my neck. I felt his large hand come down on my bottom as he growled, "Brat." My hips snapped forward which made him groan again. "You know your mother is coming today, little vampire. You are using me to avoid talking to her."

I huffed, "Am not...well, not entirely." I nipped at his neck, my eyes turning dark as Zekia pushed closer to the surface. "I can't help it," I pouted.

He shifted me so that I straddled his lap fully, my legs spread wide, then he ran his fingers over my folds. "Do you need this?" he asked as his fingers pressed into my core.

I bucked forward, riding his fingers, "Yes, please Raven." I pushed my essence out gently, then tugged at his. Gabriel had been helping me practice over the last few weeks. We had discovered that I needed to feed almost daily from their essence. However, sometimes, like today, when I was extra tired or stressed, my strength waned quickly. The fact that not only was my mother coming, but so were Cailleach, Ériu, Selene, and Nyx to discuss what they had learned had me reeling with anxiety.

Raven's fingers continued to slam inside of me as he pushed me over the edge. My hips hadn't even stopped shaking before he was balls deep inside of me. I clung to his shoulders, my nails digging in as he grunted. He was extremely susceptible to my succubus essence we'd learned. I think of all my lovers, Raven's bear, Sergi was the most feral and this made the reaction stronger.

"Cum for me, my little mate," Sergi's voice growled as he took control. His black eyes met mine and I relinquished control to Zekia. Their thrusts became almost violent as I drank in his desire, feeling stronger. His lips trailed along his claim mark then lingered at my ear. "I give you my word that someday I will fill this beautiful body with my cub. He will be strong like me and brilliant like his mother," he growled and then clamped down on my mark as our bodies shook with our release. I fell against his strong chest, panting heavily. He began placing soft kisses on my neck and face as he carried us both into the shower.

Lilith's POV

I could smell the bear's essence on her when she entered the room. He held a protective arm around her as they sat at the table. "Well, now that everyone is here, we should begin," I said.

"Mother, Ladies, what have you learned that can help us?" Axel asked, his hand covering hers. I could feel the power radiate off of him.

"Well, I've been able to determine that the prophecy about Calista being from my line was actually planted by Sang just before Lisette abducted her," Selene said. She turned to Callie with sad eyes, "I'm so sorry for my part in all of this even if it was unknowingly."

"It appears Sang has no idea you are currently pregnant. That is a secret we hope to continue to keep from her. The longer we keep that fact hidden, the longer we have to try and break the curse," Nyx said. She looked to Axel, "Your father and Samael are working together with Gabriel to locate Avroclayth. We need to figure out exactly what the curse was, and we think he's our best bet."

"For now, we want to place a protection spell on the pack lands to shield you from her view. Between all of us, we are confident we can conceal you and the babies. Although, I must say they seem to be doing a good job all on their own. Even I can barely sense them," I told her with a proud smile. She gave me a genuine smile as she squeezed Axel's hand. "Now, gentlemen, I'm going to ask all of you to leave the room. We have some matters to discuss with Callie alone."

I saw all of them bristle at my request. Even Callie's face paled. "Why?"

I placed my hand over hers. "We need to discuss things that pertain to you as my heir, darling. You may share with your consorts later if you wish, but this conversation is for women only." She nodded reluctantly and we waited as each one of the men kissed and reassured her. Axel was the last to leave the table casting a wary glance at all of us, even his own mother.

I raised my hands and cast the spell, "Artean." The room around us vanished as we now appeared to be hovering in an empty space - the in-between.

"Where are we?" Callie whispered, her eyes wide.

"This is called the in-between - it's nowhere and everywhere," I said. "Now, we need to discuss the prophecy about the children and your mates more."

"We already knew the prophecy of the two children - one of shadow, one of light," Nyx explained, "but we've been able to find more since then. Just like the lives your sister cursed you to, the children all seem to be scattered across the pantheons."

"Children? Are you talking about the twins or more?" Callie asked, her hand instinctively going to her stomach.

"More, my friend, so many more," Ériu laughed. "I mean you did just bond to fourteen men, so I'm assuming you didn't want a small family."

Callie sputtered, "I...I never even thought I could have kids." She touched her mark, "I always thought this meant I was barren. So if that isn't it, then what the heck does the mark mean and how did I get it?"

I hesitated. Was she ready for this?

"I have another question," Cailleach said, "If you placed the girls in human form to have a single life, then why does the demon always call her cursed goddess?"

"That's one of the questions we are hoping he will answer once captured," I admitted. "There are several things that don't add up with Sang and Avroclayth." I felt Nyx place a hand on my shoulder and nod when I looked at her. "It seems that somehow, Sang tapped into her powers despite my efforts, and may know more than you ever have about who the two of you really are."

Callie gave me a confused look.

"Think about it, Callie. You are both my daughters - I'm an original goddess from the dawn of time. You weren't born a vampire, you were born the daughter of a goddess and a powerful demon. god" I sighed, "Do you know what the names Zilla and Zia mean?" Again she shook her head no.

"Zilla means shadow, and Zia means light." Her eyes widened as I nodded. "The prophecy was originally meant to be about you and your sister." 

Author's Notes:  Well damn...