Chapter 91

Owen's POV

Sean and I fell back onto the grass panting. We had just finished a run with our wolves and were exhausted. "It feels good to be whole again," Sean said, looking at his hands. "When Hecate separated my shifter sides, I really thought I was going to die. Hell, I thought I was going to kill Callie too."

I could see the dark flash across his eyes at the memory. Sitting up, I leaned over him and kissed him soundly. His cheeks were flushed when I pulled away. "While I can't truly know what either of you went through, just remember that your love for her helped to save her. Isau and Kai helped save Kiyoko and Kait. All of us might have been lost without you, Sean." His soft green eyes widened at my words. "I mean it love, when you channeled Isau's powers you gave her time to claim her full powers."

"He's right," Callie said softly, coming to sit next to us. "At first I felt so helpless, so weak. After they separated our shifters, I felt so much pain radiating from your heart and soul. Your magic is pure, love." She nuzzled his nose, "Don't you realize you are more powerful than I am, Sean?"

He looked between the two of us then pulled her mouth to his and kissed her. Reaching out he gripped my hand and a soft green glow encased us. He let out a low growl as he pulled away, "My son." Her eyes went wide and they placed a hand on her stomach. He pulled mine to her belly as well. His eyes glowed as he spoke, "Watashi no ai, you carry my son once again. His soul has been reborn within your womb."

We all embraced, tears flowing freely.

Callie's POV

I'm a whale. Okay, maybe not, but I feel like one. I swear I'm locking them all in the basement next time I go into heat. My whole body is swollen and sore, and on top of that, Sean put me on bed rest. How am I supposed to take care of the girls and my Luna duties from a bed! Gggrrr! Oh, and don't get me started on the pregnancy hormones. Oh fuck, if last time was bad, this time is so much worse. Now I'm too far along to enjoy sex and my succubus side is starving.

"Come in!" I hollered as I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey my light, how are you feeling today?" Victor asked, coming in with a tray of tea and fruit.

"Swollen, grouchy, and horny," I whined. He chuckled and sat the tray down. He began massaging my ankles while I sipped my tea. I let out a soft moan when he hit a particularly sore spot. I closed my eyes as he began to place kisses along my legs. His hands slowly trailed higher as he carefully ghosted over my folds, then began placing kisses on my stomach and breasts. "Victor," I moaned when his teeth scraped along my neck.

His fingers expertly tugged and twisted my sensitive nipples. "Shall I make you feel better, my light?" he purred. I whimpered and writhed under his skilled hands. My breaths were ragged as he pushed his essence toward me. He'd gotten much better at it. I swear for a man who isn't even a bit incubus, he could fool almost anyone. Even Samael can't figure out how he does it. "Cum for me, Callie," he growled as his canines sank into my neck.

I gripped the sheets as I cried out feeling my body rush with pleasure. He climbed in next to me and made a purring sound as his hand rubbed my stomach. He nuzzled my neck and whispered, "You carry my son, my light. I can smell him clearly now."

"Are you sure?" I giggled. "So that's three boys and one girl. Well, at least that makes them all even now." He chuckled and kissed me softly as we cuddled and he talked to the babies as he held me.  

Author's Notes:  One chapter left, my lovelies!