Chapter 85

Sang's POV

I watched in sheer glee as Avroclayth took my worthless sister repeatedly. Degree by degree his control over her solidified as her eyes darkened and she verbally relinquished her control. When she fell against his chest, she clung to him like a child completely ignoring all the others in the room. Avroclayth held her protectively. He was proud of his new claim like a dog in heat.

I stepped to the bed, "Is she pregnant?"

He buried his nose in her neck and grunted, "Yes, Mistress."

I smiled, "Good. What of the connection - did you bind her to you?"

His laughter filled the room, "Her will is mine. She will do as I ask, won't you, Zia?"

She smiled and nuzzled against his chest, "Yes sir."

I gripped her chin and turned it toward me, "What of your mates, sister? Have you forgotten them already?"

She gave a confused look, then lifted her eyes to Avroclayth, "Sir?" Releasing her chin, I clapped with joy. She really was at his mercy, and wouldn't be able to function without him. That made my plan so much easier. By killing him, I would make her hollow. Her soul would die along with his, leaving her a hollow shell to be used for whatever magical need I had. Add in the fact that her shell would be immortal - so the options were limitless. I grinned wickedly at their naivety.

Looking to Hecate, who nodded in agreement with my plan, I told him, "Go clean yourselves up then rest. Hecate and I will determine when we want her to give birth. Until then, you are responsible for her. Fuck her, feed from her, but don't harm the child, Avroclayth."

Gabriel's POV

I watched helplessly as he fucked her into submission, or so I thought.

If you can hear me, my loves, know that I'm not harmed. I have to let Clay take control of my will to keep Sang and Hecate off guard. He will not harm me. I'll keep the mind-link open when possible. I love you all - her voice sounded strong and confident despite how she looked clinging to Avroclayth like a small doll.

Ma chérie, how can we help?

Save your strength. Hecate and Sang are planning something much more than this. We need to play along until we know what. I have to make sure she can't harm the girls or us ever again. This ends here, my loves. I need to close my connection for a bit. I'm going to try and get inside Sang's head. We watched as Clay picked her up and carried her out of the large wooden doors.

She's ascended, Lilith said weakly in my mind. Sang hasn't. She's simply pulling on Hecate's magical knowledge. Trust your goddess, boys.

Ma chérie, my goddess, my mate.

Avroclayth's POV

We stepped into the large chamber. It was filled with everything we could ever want, but it was still a cage. "Zia," I growled against her ear as she shivered. Her scent filled me as I laid her on the bed. Do I break my control? I asked in her mind. I knew Sang would be monitoring us somehow.

She lifted her face to mine, her lips slightly parted, eyes glazed with desire. No, leave it. The others already know.

Running my tongue along those red lips I chuckled, I noticed. I've never been part of a mind-link that large before - it's rather interesting. You'll have to teach me how to shut it off when we want privacy. I dipped my face into her neck and began licking and biting her. "I can't get enough of you, my goddess," I growled.

She moaned and writhed beneath me. "Please," she begged, her essence pouring from her. The connection is closed for now. I want you all to myself for a bit - she giggled, then ground against me.

"Wicked little goddess," I purred and nudged her legs apart. I placed a kiss on her stomach, "You will look beautiful carrying my child," I murmured against her skin, then let my lips travel to her core. She bucked when my tongue thrust inside of her, her hands gripping my horns. "Zia," I moaned as she pushed me down, "fuck, baby, cum for me."

"Please, I need you," she gasped as our essence filled the room. Her body shook as her juices covered my lips. I pulled her up on her knees as we faced each other. Moving forward, she straddled me and cried out as I slammed inside her warmth. "Avroclayth," she moaned as her head fell back, her eyes turning solid black again. It felt like the room was spinning as our desire built, and then everything froze.

"Out of time, out of space, the wheel turns anew, we are bound in blood and love," she said, her voice soft yet filling the room. I felt like I couldn't breathe as I watched her body begin to glow, her hair floating around her face. She was magnificent - a true goddess. "In light and shadow I bless you, my chosen one, my mate," she said, then leaned forward and kissed me. It was like a surge of electricity rushing through my body. I felt my clan bond vanish along with any remaining magical hold either Sang or Hecate had held. The only bond that remained was the one to her - to my mate and my goddess.

When our kiss broke, she looked like herself again, but everything was still frozen. "How?" I gaped.

She laughed and placed my hand on her stomach. "Our son. The other goddesses thought you were the key to unlocking my goddess-head. It would appear they were right. I felt it when you impregnated me. That was the moment we both accepted our bond fully. It was you all along, Clay," she said with tears in her eyes. "My sister just warped and delayed what was always meant to be. You've always been my chosen, just like the others. I think, had my mother never turned me mortal that you would have been my demon mate. That's why you were drawn to me in the courtyard. It's also why the curse affected both of us so strongly. But this, us willingly committing to one another and honoring our bond, that's what breaks the curse and her power over us." She placed her hands on my face, "I love you."

I felt the sob break from my chest as I crashed our lips together. "I love you, Zia," I gasped as I slammed back inside of her, our desires taking control once again as the room slipped back into present time. We made love again and again until we heard a knock at the door.

"Bring the woman," a servant called through the door. "Mistress says to meet her in the hospital wing."

We exchanged a nervous look, then got up and I handed her an outfit. "Do not speak without permission," I instructed her as her eyes glazed over again. You do realize having you at my will is quite sexy, my goddess - I told her watching her dress.

Does that mean you're going to tie me up and have your way with me, husband?

Husband? I choked, faking a cough to cover it.

She giggled - look at your hand, Clay, see beyond, love. I stared down and saw the air shift slightly. My hand was marked with a spiral tattoo that encircled my wrist and traveled up the back of my hand to complete around my wedding ring finger. Perks of being a goddess, I can perform my own wedding ceremonies.

I growled, then pulled her up, licking her neck before I sank my fangs in and released my venom. She moaned in my arms, her arousal flooding her core. "Enjoy, my goddess. You'll have to wait to be satisfied, wicked girl," I cooed in her ear. Her whimper of desire was music to my ears as I cradled her tightly. She leaned her head against my chest as we headed down the hall to see what Sang had planned.  

Author's Notes: Well, it's official now - Clay's in the harem.

Please comment, vote, share, and follow!