Chapter 81

Owen's POV

"Yellow," they all three responded, making me laugh.

"Very well then," I said, picking her up in my arms gently. "Let's get you something to eat and drink first." She nuzzled against my chest as I carried her to the kitchen. Keeping her on my hip, I gathered up some fruit and two water bottles along with a protein bar, then stepped out onto the back porch. "Drink," I told her as we sat on the hammock bed.

She finished about half the bottle and smiled softly. "I love you," her voice still rough from earlier.

"I love you, too. Now open." I fed her strawberries and melon as she rested. When she'd finished everything I asked, "Feel better?". She nodded and I grinned, "Good, my little pet because I'm famished." Her eyes widened as I moved lower and grabbed her hips. Breathing in, I groaned, " You smell divine," and I swiped my tongue across her folds. Her body still so sensitive from her earlier activity.

"Owen," she moaned, her legs trembling already in anticipation. I felt her try to tug upwards and shook my head.

"No pet, I want to devour you. I want to feel you come undone.". Before she could object, I plunged my tongue inside her folds and began lapping greedily. My fingers swirled through her juices as she whimpered and writhed beneath me. She cried out as I drove my fingers deep inside her, pumping and curling them as I found that sweet spot. Her body convulsed as she squirted her juices into my mouth and over my face. I growled in satisfaction, quickly flipping her onto her stomach and mounting her. Her needy cries made me thrust harder. "Such a good little pet, Callie, " I grunted, feeling her core tightening again. "Beg"

"Please sir, please let me cum," she whimpered, " I want to feel you cum inside me, sir, please," she continued to beg.

"Cum for me, pet," I roared as I filled her weeping core. Her nails dug into the swing as she screamed, drenching my cock.

We lay in each other's arms catching our breath.

"Ahem," Gabe cleared his throat from the doorway with a playful smirk. "Is our lovely mate up for one more round?"

"Come play with us, Callie," Luke said as he wrapped his arms around Gabe's waist. "Help me tie him up?"

She giggled and kissed me quickly. I gave her a firm swat on the bottom as she darted toward the pair. Damn, my handprint looked good on her ass.

Gabriel's POV

It was like a fucking war waging between my wolf and my demon when Sean sent the message about Callie being in heat. My incubus wanted to lock her up and fuck her for days, while my wolf just wanted to fill that beautiful body with pups. With the way Luke was looking at her, I can tell he has the same desire. Fuck, does she even realize she probably going to end up pregnant again? Maybe this isn't the best time to mention it...

She squealed when Luke threw her over his shoulders and slapped her ass. With a cheeky grin, she reached down and slapped his behind. "You little brat," he admonished her as she giggled.

When he tossed her on the bed, she stuck out her lip and pouted, " But sir, I couldn't help it. Your ass was too tempting."

"That's one, little brat," he told her.

She got on her knees and crawled seductively towards us, her voice husky, "Only one sir? What if I want more?"

Oh, fuck me...

I lost all control at that moment. Pushing my essence forward, I heard them both moan as I curled my fingers beckoning them to come closer. Her eyes flashed crimson then amber. Seems she was struggling with her wolf and demon as well. "Take Luke's cock in your mouth, little brat," I told her, "and count through the link as I punish you."

"Yes sir," she purred as she licked his shaft then took him deep in her throat. He gripped her hair in his hand as I brought mine down on her ass. One, thank you, sir, she said.

I spanked her fifteen fucking times, admiring the red shade her ass was with my handprint on it. On the last strike, Luke filled her throat as she came without a single touch to her beautiful pussy.

She was panting heavily as I slowly slid into her dripping fucking core. Her whimpers as I kneaded her bruised skin had my cock twitching. I pulled her up so that her back was against my chest and began thrusting violently. "Take what you need, ma chérie," I whispered in her ear. I felt her pulling from me as Luke slid his cock in next to mine.

"Luke," she whined as he kissed her softly. I felt myself begin to swell as my wolf surged forward. "Gabriel, please."

My eyes met Luke's as our thrusts came faster. I felt like I couldn't get enough of either of them as I growled, "Cum!" Our bodies shook as my knot erupted deep inside her. She was crying out our names, clinging to us as a series of orgasms tore through her body.

We both carefully slipped from inside her as Luke grabbed washcloths to clean us with then laid back down. "I love you both," she said sleepily as she snuggled against us.

"I love you too, Callie," Luke told her with a soft kiss.

"I love you as well, ma chérie. Rest now," She gave me a sleepy smile and kissed my chest before drifting off to sleep.

Callie's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night desperately needing to use the bathroom. After shoving a pillow under Gabriel's arm, I managed to make it down the hall. When I finished and started to make my way back to the bedroom, I noticed a flickering light near the kitchen. Maybe someone left on a light.

I had just reached for the light when I heard a voice. I froze in my tracks when I saw her.

Author's Notes:  cliffhanger...