Chapter 74

Multiple POVs

Brandon's POV

She clung to Kota as we all stepped into the large shower. It had jets along two walls to create a cross stream of water. I grabbed the shampoo and began washing her hair as Kota and Nate washed her body. They supported her frame as she shook. The more we touched her, the calmer she became.

"How are you feeling, beautiful girl?" I asked her as I rinsed her hair.

She gave a soft smile, "Better than I have in a long time. It doesn't hurt anymore, well not like it did."

"I'm glad, baby. I want to see you happy," I told her, giving her a soft kiss. "Do you need rest, water, food?"

She giggled, "I need my mates."

Nate laughed and kneaded her breast, "You have us, sexy. We live to serve." She moaned as he pressed his cock against her ass. Kota nodded his head to me and I tapped her legs. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I sunk into her core. Her breasts bounced as she rode me. Then Nate slid inside her ass making her squeak. "That's it, Callie, take both of us like a good girl," he growled in her ear, then leaned in and kissed me.

I grunted when I felt Kota press inside of me. "Fuck you feel so good, baby," he groaned as he began to thrust faster. Soon the shower echoed with the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other.

I felt like my body was trembling and grinned when her eyes met mine. "Please, oh fuck, please, more Brandon," she begged as I pushed my powers deep inside of her. Her eyes flashed crimson then completely black and her fangs sank into my neck. My love, my life, please - she whined in my mind - don't stop.

"Shit, what are you doing?" Nate gasped, "Oh my gods that feels so fucking amazing."

I chuckled as I pushed my powers toward the three of them. It was a vibrating sensation that blended with my water and fire to create a euphoric sensation that traveled across their bodies. They all moaned as their orgasms broke. Callie's head fell back against Nate as he nipped at her skin. "Mine," I growled and spilled inside of her. We were all panting as we clung to one another under the streams of water.

"That was fucking mind-blowing," Kota panted. "I didn't know you could do that."

I chuckled, "Neither did I. Guess Sam was right about developing new powers."

"Can we have our wife now," Marc called as he knocked at the door. We all chuckled and got out of the shower.

"Here you go," Nate grinned as he handed a bundled Callie to him. She was practically glowing as she nuzzled into Marc's neck. He hummed happily as he left the room.

Nate wrapped his arms around my waist, "Now love, care to explore what other talents you have developed?"

Callie's POV

I felt so warm against Marc's chest. I smiled to myself. Raven had been right. I needed this - I needed them. "How are you feeling, Princess?" Axel asked as Marc set me down on the bed.

I stretched like a well-rested cat and purred, "Loved, my sexy husbands. I feel loved."

Marc gave a low laugh, "Well you are definitely loved, sweetie. Every man in this room is hopelessly addicted to you. We just want to see you happy and healthy, Callie."

I leaned against his shoulder and sighed, "I know. I can't explain it. I know all the horrible things he did to me, to all of us, but somehow when he died, it hurt. I felt like a part of my soul had been ripped from my chest. When I slept, I would see it all over again. I've also been having nightmares about Sang trying to take the girls."

They both wrapped their arms around me, "We will track her down, love. She's hurt our family enough. But for tonight, we are focusing on you," Axel said, then ran his tongue down my neck. I shivered and he chuckled. I felt Marc unwrap me from the towels and press his warm skin against me. My eyelids fluttered as I felt my body begin to heat. "Open your eyes, our love. Let us show you how much we love you. Let us worship you," Axel growled in a deep tone. I felt his magic pull me even before I saw it. His eyes were pitch black as his vampire took control, and like Nyx, tendrils of black mist swirled around him. "My Princess, my wife," he growled, "Submit to us, Calista. Let us take control on this night." My inner demon whined and begged as his dominance seeped from every inch of him.

"We will make every inch of your body scream with pleasure and pain, love," Marc said, his skin dancing with tendrils of fire. "Let go, baby."

I placed a hand on each of their cheeks and did as they asked. "I submit to your desires and your will. Zurea naiz agintzeko. (I am yours to command.)" A soft glow enveloped the three of us as I felt their desires flood me.

They began covering my skin in kisses as their magic swirled over me. When Axle laid me back on the mattress and began suckling my breasts, I moaned softly. Marc's mouth closed around my clit and he sucked hard as he slid his fingers inside me. My mind filled with images and memories of us. The night Axel sat outside my window, the first time I met all of them. Mine and Axel's first time in the shower, making love to Marc and Axel in the woods. Feeling Marc's arms around me in Elatha's kingdom. Learning they were the fathers, seeing the girls respond to our touch on the monitor. The birth of our daughters. My heart felt like it was bursting with happiness and love as they brought me to my first orgasm.

Axel pulled me on top of him while Marc hovered against my back as they both pressed into my core. "I love you, Callie," Marc whispered in my ear with a soft kiss, then looked at Axel. "I love you, Axel. The two of you and those little girls are my world."

Axel grinned, "The four of you are mine as well. I love you all more than anything."

"My light and my darkness. You came to my rescue before you even knew me. I love you both so much," I said, "Then you gave me the most amazing and precious gift of our daughters. I am yours for eternity."

"Yes, you are," Axel groaned as he thrust upward making me scream. His eyes were pitch black as he sank his fangs into my neck and I moaned. I felt his venom surge through me as Marc's fire ghosted over my skin. My body shuddered and contorted as they played me like a fine instrument. They each took one of my hands in theirs as they held each other and I heard them in my mind, We claim you for eternity, now cum for us, wife.

I felt as if I was shattering as my orgasm ripped through my body and I called out, my words unintelligible. The last thing I remember was the feel of hands - all fourteen of them - pressed to my skin and an overwhelming rush of love as I fell unconscious.

Author's Notes:  A nice smut filled bonding ... enjoy your weekend, my lovelies!