Chapter 86

Callie's POV

I had to fight my reaction when I saw most of the guys hooked up to IVs. I knew instantly what Sang was doing. I could feel the mix of her and Hecate's magic within the room, flowing into their bodies.

Mate, I heard several of their wolves say in my mind. I must have cringed in Clay's arms because I felt him trying to reach out to them as well.

It's like they're in a deep sleep, little one, I heard Corey say without lifting his eyes to mine. The potion has tranquilized their human sides. I can only reach Sergi and Kieran easily. Gareth and Ronan seem to be slightly focused, but I'm really worried about Sean. It's like his wolf and kitsune are battling for control and it's pushing him deeper than the others.

"Ah, Avroclayth, I hear you've been enjoying your time with your new toy," Sang hummed as she looked at my bruised skin. Our lovemaking had been very rough. I'd told him not to worry about any marks. It only helped convince them of his control over me. "Are you still in full control?"

"Yes, Mistress," he told her.

"Good, place her on the table," Hecate told him. I felt his hesitation.

I'll be fine. Do as they say - I reassured him.

Little girl what are you doing - Gabriel growled in my mind

Getting information - I huffed. Clay reluctantly set me on the table, then Sang led him away as Hecate placed her hands on my stomach.

She hummed and grinned down at me. I did my best to give a blank stare. "Definitely pregnant," she muttered. "With the right herbs we can accelerate, hmmm," she searched the table for something and grabbed a book as I continued to lay there. Then she grinned and bent near my ear. "Want to know a secret, Zia? See, I know I can confide in you now that I've stolen all your magic and you've willingly tethered your free-will and soul to the incubus. I'm going to kill all of you. I'll let Zilla do the dirty work of killing you, well actually she'll make you into a hollow, then I'll kill her and your parents once I've absorbed their powers as well. I'll sell off your lovers as entertainment, and then my dear girl, I'll use your shell for so many things. Imagine the creatures that can use your shell to do my bidding. Who would suspect a harmless little human girl? It will be fantastic!"

Breathe, my goddess. Stay calm and focused. She cannot truly harm you - I heard Clay command me as he felt my fear rising. Allowing him control over me was probably the only thing keeping me sane and safe right now. If she suspected for even a fraction of a second, we could all be dead.

"Now," she smirked, "Let's get a blood sample and start on that accelerant, shall we?" I felt a soft pinch as she took the blood, but didn't react. After a few moments, Clay came back to the table and held his hand out to me.

"Bring her," Sang ordered. We walked toward the guys and I had to fight to keep my control once again. "Here," she pointed to an odd-looking chair with straps. "Fasten her tightly, demon. I don't want the baby harmed.  I need to see how the serum is working on the shifters." I could see the conflict in his eyes as he did what she said. He had to make her believe she was still in control of him as well.

Once I was strapped into the contraption, a female vampire brought Victor closer. His eyes were a deep fiery amber and I could tell his wolf was in charge. "Look Aiden, a gift," she told him, running her fingers along his chest. He breathed in and growled as he began to move closer to me. "Show her how a real wolf fucks their mate," she told him.

"Mate," he growled as he came closer. S...some...something in potion...like heat. Sor...sorry, little light, Aiden spoke in my mind as he came closer, dropping his pants to the floor. The chair tilted allowing him to have easy access to my core. I felt him push a wave of essence toward me and I whimpered. My succubus instantly responded. His nostrils flared as he gripped my hips and pistoned upward, causing me to cry out. His movements were feral and rough as if he simply couldn't stop, and my demon craved it. I could feel Clay becoming aroused as well as Gabriel - their incubi feeding off the lust.