5| the birth of her baby girl

(december)

It's crazy how 9 months has rolled around already, Natasha's bump is very large and it's been a lot more difficult for her to be doing regular tasks now but it doesn't stop her, she's always trying to do something, although Wanda is there to stop her most of the time.

"Ah Wands" Natasha hisses holding the bottom of her bump, Wanda rises to her feet from the island and helps Natasha into the living room and sits her on the sofa making sure she was comfy.

"If you need anything call me" Wanda says sweetly, Natasha gives her a tried nod of her head and leaves the room to go back to the kitchen where Vision was. A few moments later, Maria wanders into the room, smiling at Natasha and sitting beside her.

"Not long now Nat" Maria smiles placing her hands on Natasha's stomach, butterflies immediately start to fly about hitting all the spots of her body, Natasha smiles up at Maria giving her a nod.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, imagine if you two share a birthday, how special would that be" Maria thinks, it was true that it was Natasha's birthday tomorrow and the thought of her baby girl sharing a birthday with her only made her more excited for her to be born, maybe her girl could hold on until tomorrow before coming out.

"How's pregnancy been so far" Maria questions leaning back on the sofa and watching whatever was on the Tv but also keeping her ears out for what Natasha has to say.

"It's been, eh. I've been sick quite a bit, very tired so i'm napping a lot. The pain's been low though, a lot lower than i expected which is definitely good" Natasha chuckles placing both her hands on her baby's bump.

"That's great, i'd never be able to handle the pain. I'm so excited for you little girl to be filling up this compound, all these adults are boring in here" Maria jokes making Natasha laugh out loud, Maria laughs along with her before settling back and watching the Tv.

"You're gonna be an awesome mommy" Maria smiles leaning her head back against the sofa, Natasha smiles in thank you before curling her body side ways slightly against the arm rest of the sofa and letting her eye flutter shut.

Once Maria saw that Natasha was sleeping, she grabbed a blanket from behind the sofa and draped it on Natasha's body making sure she was warm due to it being December.

Maria stayed with Natasha until Wanda had come in and she was needed out by Fury, Wanda took a seat in Maria's previous place looking over at Natasha who was shuffling around a little bit.

"I think i just peed myself" Natasha mumbles opening her eyes and sitting herself up with a hiss, removing the blanket from her body. Natasha's gasp had almost summoned the whole team downstairs, a few of them came down worriedly.

"My water's broke!" Natasha screamed, Wanda was up in a flash as Bruce ran off to his lab to get everything set up and ready for Natasha to deliver her baby. Wanda helped Natasha as much as she could, she helped Natasha take deep breaths as she guided her to the med bay.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" Natasha mumbled using Wanda's weight to help her get to the med bay, once they were in, Natasha laid down on the bed taking some deep breaths.

It was a lot easier having almost a whole hospital inside of the compound instead of having to drive all the way to the hospital for this.

It had been a good few hours after Natasha's water has broke, now it was after midnight, meaning it was Natasha's birthday, the team had came in with a special cake and loads of confetti.

Natasha felt happy, but even happier that there was now a bigger possibility that her little girl could be born today as she still have 23 hours left to give birth.

After a long few hours, the sun began to rise and as the sun began to rise, Natasha began to push. The only people being in the room, was a few midwife's and Wanda, Natasha didn't want Wanda to leave as she'd been with her the throughout her whole pregnancy.

"Wanda i cant do this" Natasha said turning her head to face Wanda with tears streaming down her face, Wanda walked towards Natasha taking her hand in hers and rubbing her thumb over her knncules.

"Nat, you're the strongest person i know. You've been so strong through this pregnancy, it's time Nat" Wanda says reassuringly. Natasha gave her a fine nod and continued on trying to get this baby out of her, a few screams later and more tears, Natasha's baby girl was finally brought into this world.

"Oh my god" Natasha sobbed, her baby's cries filled the room and the small child was placed on her chest, she screamed wriggling her body around, that Natasha had a tight grip of making sure nothing went wrong.

"Try feeding her Nat" Wanda said, Natasha lowered down her hospital gown and gently rubbed her nipple over her daughters lip, helping her to feed. Natasha held her breast so her daughter could get some milk inside of her.

"She's perfect" Natasha cried looking down at a miniature version of herself that laid contently in her arms, Wanda peered over looking at the little one all bundled up in Natasha's big and warm arms.

"She is perfect Nat, have you thought of a name for her yet" Wanda question looking back to Natasha. Natasha's thoughts started processing again and she tried remembering that name that she loved, she was up late one night thinking about a name before one stuck with her.

"Y/n. Y/n Alivanova Romanoff" Natasha said through her tears, Wanda also felt tears brim her eyes as she looked back down at the tiny girl who was starting to open her eyes and take in the world around her.

//

i also have no idea of how birth works either 😭

i hope this book is okay, i feel like it's so bad atm i'm sorry ❤️