82| girls night

(febuary)

It was Wanda's birthday, her day was going amazingly. She'd woke up to a lot of presents, her boys had got her wonderful things and although she loved everything she got. Her favourite present was the one she received from her niece, it was just so perfect for her.

She couldn't tell her boys that but Natasha definitely knew, she was proud because it was the first year that Y/n picked something out for Wanda all by herself, which meant it was completely from Y/n and not from Natasha and given by Y/n, but by her.

Tonight, Natasha planned a special night for the girls. Y/n, Natasha, Wanda were all having a girls night. Natasha bought a big inflatable air mattress for them and loads and loads of snacks and food, they were sleeping in the living room, chasing everyone out so they had it for themselves.

Vision was taking the boys away for a few days so Wanda could have some peace she loved her kids but them being young and there being two of them was exhausting and she just needed a birthday break, which she was getting tonight.

"Wan Wan, more chocolate chips" Y/n shouted jumping on her stool and grabbing the bag of chocolate chips, she poured them in, expecting a few to come out, instead, the whole entire bag falls out into the mixture leaving both Y/n and Wanda in shock, Wanda's jaw dropped as Y/n started at the mixture with wide eyes.

"Oops" Y/n mumbled covering her mouth with her hand and she glanced at Wanda and burst out laughing, a few seconds later Y/n copied her as they both stared down into the bowl that was now covered with chocolate chips rather than cookie batter.

"It's alright, it'll just be extra chocolaty" Wanda shrugged and carried on with the next steps, after placing the cookies in the oven to cook, she lifted Y/n off the stool and sat her on her hip, the girl was tiny, looked about 6 years old and weight not very much, Wanda carrying her was easy.

"When's mama finished writing?" Y/n groaned swinging her legs down by Wanda's hips and playing with the small braid that was in her hair and then running her small fingers through Wanda's curls, Wanda was about to answer her before another voice cut her off.

"Right now!" Natasha spoke entering the room, Y/n squealed throwing her arms in the air happily before hiding away in Wanda's neck and Natasha approached her, instantly digging her fingers into her daughters sides when she was behind her, making the girl screech.

"Mama, mama no!" Y/n screamed wriggling about in Wanda's arms, the witch placed her on the floor and let her run off to the living room. Natasha chuckled and shook her head and took a seat on the kitchen island stool, waiting for her little angel to pop back around the corner.

"Smells lovely in here, whatcha cooking?" Natasha asks turning her body and looking at the oven, Wanda chuckled and opened the oven letting the smell enter the kitchen better and watching as Natasha breathed in the amazing cookie smelling air, laughing at herself afterwards.

"Chocolate chip cookies, but they're extremely chocolaty because a little someone poured all the chocolate chips in" Wanda smirked turning around and spotting that little someone by the door frame with a cheeky grin on her face, looking between her mama and between Wanda, both were smirking at her making her laugh shyly.

"Was that you?" Natasha asked eyeing Y/n up, Y/n came into the kitchen looking all innocent as she shook her head with a giggle, Natasha squinted her eyes and Y/n ran over to her, pulling herself up onto her lap and playing with the ends of her hair.

"I didn't mama, i only added this much" She said showing Natasha a small amount with her fingers, Natasha raised her eyebrows as she looked at Wanda who had her hands on her hip, also with an eyebrow raised in a joking way, Natasha looked back at her with a smirk.

"Show me your tongue" Natasha asked, that was a little tale Natasha made up, if your tongue was green, you were lying but if it was red/pink then you were telling the truth, Y/n clasped her hands over her mouth and shook her head, being caught out.

"You stinking liar" Natasha joked tickling under her daughters chin, Y/n giggled and fell forward against Natasha's chest with a sigh, Natasha rubbed her daughters back and spoke with Wanda as they all waited on the cookies to cook, which was taking painfully long.

-

The girls sat in the living room on the sofa, a movie playing in front of them, 3 coffee tables in front of them with many snacks in front of them, the cookie plate was empty as they were eaten first, now all were cuddled up together with candy in there hand as they watched their movie.

Natasha blew up their mattress before, although it was starting to deflate so she'd have to re do them before they sleep. Another thing, all girls were sat with a face mask in their face, Wanda received some for her birthday and Y/n wanted to try them out, so they were sat with them on.

Y/n chose to snuggle up to Wanda on the couch, normally she'd be on Natasha but it was Wanda's birthday and she wanted to be nice to her, she was still holding Natasha's hand but she was curled into Wanda's side, slowly drifting off but she didn't want to, she wanted to have a good night.

"Take these off?" Y/n asked pointing to her face mask, her face was starting to become itchy and she wasn't a fan of it. Natasha nodded her head and reached over, carefully removing the face time from Y/n's face and placing it down on the coffee table, along with hers and Wanda's.

"Do you want to move down onto the beds lovely?" Wanda asked after another hour of a movie, Y/n shrugged her shoulders and looked over at Natasha who was already asleep on the sofa, Y/n nodded her head and rubbed her eyes.

Wanda collected all the blankets and pillows and placed them on the mattress whilst Y/n woke up Natasha to move down to the floor, the woman let out a quiet yawn and stretched a little as she moved down onto the floor.

"Did you have a good day?" Natasha murmured turning to her head to look at Wanda, Wanda looked up from where she was sorting out the beds and nodded her head enthusiastically with a smile which told Natasha it was an amazing day.

"It was wonderful, i enjoyed it so very much" Wanda smiled and laid down on the mattress, Y/n and Natasha following her. Y/n curled up in Natasha's arms, Natasha shifted Y/n to her left side so she was now in the middle and wrapped her arm around Wanda.

At first Wanda lay still, but after some time she melted into Natasha's touch, turning on her side and facing her body. Curling into her side like Y/n had done, Natasha's arm tightened around her as they all fell asleep together, safe and soundly.

//

we had this sports week thing today as we have for the past week and i was doing something and i was at the starting line and my fav teacher was waving at me 🥹🥹, now one knows how much i love her, she's my favourite ever