100| double digits

(december)

"Oh baby it's your birthday, and you're 10 today!" Natasha beamed running up to Y/n and embracing her in a hug, she'd woke up at a ridiculous hour this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, she tried waking Natasha but she claimed it was too early to be up.

"I know mama! you're 39 as well" Y/n spoke, she always had to remind Natasha that it was her birthday too, sometimes she's feeling guilty if all the attention was on her and not her mother, Natasha grinned and lifted Y/n onto her front and cuddled her tighter.

"I know baby, you need to get dressed for school. I'll make your breakfast whilst you do" Natasha said placing Y/n on the ground, the girl frowned and looked up at Natasha with sad eyes and a pout, Natasha promised her she didn't have to go to school.

"You said i didn't have to go to school on my birthday anymore" Y/n said sadly looking up at her mother with teary eyes, Natasha frowned and placed a hand on her daughters cheek, giving it a small rub with her thumb and leaning down to kiss her nose.

"I'm sorry honey, go get ready please" Natasha gently patted her bottom, Y/n walked away sadly with a frown running up the stairs, she slammed her door shut angrily and let her tears fall, wiping them with frustration, Natasha promised her she didn't have to go, why did she break it.

Angrily, Y/n put on some clothes and brushed her teeth, she was not happy about having to go into school today. She stomped down the stairs loudly, Natasha could hear her from the kitchen and Wanda could hear her from her office making her laugh.

"Ready for school?" Natasha teased pinching Y/n's cheeks, Y/n frustratedly ripped Natasha's hand off of her face and stormed over to get her bag and jacket. Natasha chuckled and followed her girl out the house, making sure to grab some extra bags and rush out to the car and place them in the trunk.

"Cant believe you're sending me to school" Y/n mumbled with sass folding her arms over her chest, Natasha smirked and shrugged her shoulders driving down the road slowly, Y/n saw the school in the distance and came to a realisation that she was being sent in.

Y/n expected Natasha to pull into her usual parking space outside of the school but the woman kept driving, and her parking spot was free so she wasn't looking for another one, Y/n looked at her mother with a confused expression just wondering if maybe they were circling around.

Yet, Natasha kept driving. They were 10 minutes away from the school now and Natasha hadn't said a word and Y/n was still very confused, Y/n just stopped asking where they were going as she clearly wasn't getting an answer so rested against the seat beside her.

"Mama, where are we going!" Y/n shouted wondering where the heck she was going, Natasha just smirked and shrugged her shoulders, Y/n let out a groan and kicked the back of Natasha's chair. Natasha reached her arm back and rubbed Y/n's knee, Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

After a long drive, the pair ended up at their destination. Y/n was on the edge of falling asleep but she kept herself awake to see where they were headed, Natasha pulled into a car park and Y/n lifted herself up to see out the window.

"Mommy where are we?!" Y/n shouted excitedly, Natasha came and opened her door letting her jump out and grab Natasha's hand, the woman grabbed her bag from the trunk and led Y/n over to where they needed to be to sign into their place.

"Mama, it's a theme park!" Y/n squealed jumping up and down on her feet and tugging Natasha's hand, Natasha nodded her head and led her through the gates, they had a lanyard around their neck and where off to look for some rides.

"What ride are we going on first my love, are we going on a big one or do you want to start small sweetheart" Natasha said bending down and taking Y/n's hand and rubbing her thumb along her knuckles, Y/n looked around and saw a row of Disney rides and started pointing to them.

"Which Disney one sweetheart" Natasha asked leading Y/n over to them, Y/n squealed happily when she saw a beauty and the beast ride and dragged Natasha over, they had a skip the queue pass that Tony paid good money for, so they hoped straight to the front.

"You ready babe?" Natasha asked wrapping her arm around the back of Y/n, the girl squeezed her eyes shut and nodded her head. The ride took off and immediately started to go upwards, Y/n held her breath and gripped Natasha's hand tightly, the ride went down and she started screaming.

Natasha was more laughing screaming whilst Y/n was more fear screaming, the girl had never been on a ride like this before and it was terrifying for her first one, whilst Natasha had had experiences with rides from going before her daughter was born with Wanda and Maria.

"Was that fun honey?" Natasha asked helping Y/n off of the ride, Y/n started laughing and nodded her head, pointing over to the frozen one. Natasha led her over and skipped the queue again, Y/n was excited for this one as it didn't look as big and scary as the other.

"Mommy this one is fun!" Y/n screamed before going around a turn, Natasha held her daughter tightly as she squealed the whole way round. Y/n was throughly enjoying herself, she was ready to move onto the larger rides now instead of the small ones.

"Are you ready for this one lovely, this one's gonna go really high" Natasha said pointing up to the top of the ride, to be honest she was quite nervous herself for this ride, it just went straight up and came back down slowly, but Y/n was excited to go.

Natasha was taking deep breaths as Y/n was bouncing happily, she were both strapped in tightly and ready to go, there was a 3 second count down and when the ride shot in the air Y/n let out a sharp scream, clearly regretting all life choices.

By the end of the ride, Y/n was in tears, it clearly wasn't a ride that she thought it was going to be. Natasha was laughing awkwardly as she scooped Y/n onto her hip and walked away and over to a bench with her, offering her a small sip of her drink.

"My tummy felt weird" Y/n cried, she wasn't crying crying with tears, but just the noise coming from her mouth. Natasha smiled and pulled her into her chest, it didn't take long for her to calm down and when she was okay, she off and ready for the next ride.

//

100 chapters!!!!!

just watched peter rabbit with this weirdo (evy) now i can only imagine these in my head as rabbits and it's killing me