21| christmas time

(december)

"Christmas mama" Y/n bounced down every step, her wet hair flying behind her, Natasha has just given her a bath and now it was time for a pre bedtime snack, Natasha hummed in agreement taking her daughters hand and leading her to the kitchen instead of the living room where everyone else was.

"You're excited for Christmas huh princess" Natasha chuckles lifting Y/n onto her shoulders so Y/n could look around the pantry, Y/n looks up and instantly reaches forward for the cookies that Wanda make for everyone, keeping the ones for Santa separated from them.

"Mama, milk Santa" Y/n says twisting her body to the fridge, Natasha chuckles again placing Y/n down on the floor and shutting the pantry doors, giving Y/n's hair a bit of a shake and crouching down in front of her little one who smiles and takes a strand of Natasha's hair between her finger.

"It's all over there baby, do you want to do it now or after we say good night to everyone" Natasha said tucking a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear, Y/n pointed to the cookies not giving Natasha a clear answer.

"What do you mean baby" Natasha asked cupping Y/n's face, Y/n whined a little stomping on her tiny feet and pointed back at the cookies on the table then looking back at Natasha innocently, Natasha bit her lip in confusion, not wanting to upset Y/n before bed.

"Y/n, tell mama what you want. Now or after we say night night" Natasha said in a more simple term and with a slower and hushed voice so Y/n could get a better understanding of what Natasha was questioning, Y/n didn't though and let out a frustrated cry wrapping her arms around her mothers neck.

"Okay, you're tired baby. Lets say night night then we can do the cookies hm" Natasha chose, Y/n's legs wrapped tightly around Natasha's waist as she slowly nodded her head into Natasha's shoulder, holding on tightly as she walked through the hall and to the living room.

"Say night night everyone" Natasha said making her appearance clear and taking her girl back out her chest and waving her hand, Y/n sniffle sticking her tongue above her top lip to catch the salty tear that was falling down and waved her hand to everyone in the room before leaning forward again and resting her head on Natasha's shoulder.

"Night Night Y/n" Everyone said waving there hands back which earned a smile from the little girl, Natasha said her goodnight and headed back to the kitchen, picking up the cookies, milk, carrots and reindeer food (which wanda had made out of oats) and made her way to the front door.

"Let's put the milk and cookies here" Natasha spoke, Y/n clung onto her shoulder as Natasha bent down placing the tray on the glass table sitting on the porch, Natasha then picked up some carrots, giving one to Y/n and throwing one onto the grass, telling Y/n to do the same.

"Thats it baby, now let's sprinkle this" Natasha said opened the bag of oats and glitter, Y/n took some in her hand and threw it onto the grass again watching as her mother copied her actions and threw some further.

"I think Santa and his reindeer and going to love that" Natasha said wiping her hands together and kissing Y/n's head, she took Y/n back inside and washed all the glitter off her hands before making her way upstairs to go to bed.

Natasha placed her tired baby down on the bed, grabbing a night diaper and changing Y/n who was a bit whiny and just wanted to be all cozy and comfy under the covers with her mama, Natasha placed a loving kiss on her nose and hoisted her back into her arms.

She turned around grabbing a fluffy blanket off the rocking chair and made her way to her bed, Y/n was pulling on Natasha's shirt before she even sat down, Y/n had gotten her milk source out and ready, latching on all before Natasha was even comfy on the bed.

"Alright you, slow down please" Natasha said hooking one arm under Y/n's bottom and the other bringing her forward, Y/n's groaned lowly looking up at Natasha with an angry looking, which caused Natasha to smile and boop Y/n's nose.

"I know but you don't want to be sick" Natasha spoke not even sure if Y/n was listening to her, Y/n shifted around and stopped her quick suckles slowly them down, as she done so, her eyelids started drooping and small yawns started to escape her mouth.

Once Y/n had slipped off Natasha's breast, she gently laid her down on the mattress beside her making sure to cover her small body with the duvet, slowly sliding in her pacifier when she let out a little whine, Natasha only used the pacifier at bed time now and it was becoming less of a problem during the day.

The morning finally rolled around and this time Y/n was the first to wake up, which was unusual as she loved to sleep in a lot later than everyone else. Y/n rubbed her eyes, sitting on Natasha's stomach, gripping her shirt so she wouldn't fall off.

"Mommy, Christmas" Y/n said shaking Natasha's bicep, Natasha grumbled turning her body slightly making Y/n wobble, but she leaned forward and started poking Natasha's face in hopes for her to wake up and take Y/n downstairs to open presents.

"Presents" Y/n spoke sticking her finger up Natasha's nose which seemed to wake up the assassin, Natasha ripped Y/n's finger out her nose and sat up, holding Y/n's waist so she didn't fall. She let out a sigh, bringing Y/n close to her and into her chest.

"Yeah, presents" Natasha mumbled placing her forehead down on the top of Y/n's head, she giggled and wrapped her arms around Natasha's neck hiding her face and begging to go downstairs. Natasha heard some movement outside the door, so she stood up with Y/n and made her way out of the room.

"Hi" Y/n beamed waving her hand as the pair entered the kitchen, staying by the door frame as presents came before breakfast. The team waved back with a smile and all started getting up to get ready to open all the presents for each other, but most Y/n.

"Get ready baby" Natasha smiled placing her daughter down on the cold wooden floor, Y/n giggle holding Natasha's hands over her shoulders and rocking on her heels waiting for Tony to open the living room door, and as soon as he did, Y/n was off.

"AHHH" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs happily running right over to the massive doll house that was built in the corner of the room, she looked at the tree and saw presents flooded everywhere. The only space to walk was the little walk way to the doll house, everywhere else was presents.

"Woah" Y/n whispered, her mouth falling open and her small hand covering her mouth cutely. The boys all flooded in with Natasha and Wanda following in behind sitting somewhere they could where there was some space, some on the floor and some on the sofa.

"Here Y/n" Steve said handing a present to the girl, she shyly took it from Steve thanking him and sitting down on her knees and tearing the wrapping paper from the box, letting out a gasp of what was inside along with the biggest smile ever.

Steve had gotten her a race car that has a remote control, Natasha rolled her eyes at that one because everyone's feet were bound to be bruised. Bruce got Y/n the doc McStuffins doctor set which was expected due to the fact that he was a doctor, but Y/n loved it and wanted to open it immediately.

Thor got Y/n her down little hammer, it didn't do anything but it looked the same as Thor's and it even lit up and spoke like Thor did, it was strange what toys were around now a days. Tony got Y/n a new set of pyjamas with his face all over them and the back of it saying that he was the best, Natasha was not going to put them on her daughter though.

Clint got Y/n a merida set bow and arrow for her to shoot, they were little suction cup arrows with some targets which they stuck too, Wanda and Vision got a joint gift even though Natasha was sure that it was Wanda who got it and included Vision's name so it didn't look like he got nothing, but it's whatever.

Anyways, Wanda (and Vision) got Y/n a set of princess dresses, all the kind, from red to pink she has them all, she even got the plastic high heels, which Natasha was worried about knowing that her daughter's ankles were probably going to be a bit bruised after using them.

And last was Natasha, she got Y/n many gifts, everyone did but that was their main ones, and Natasha's main one was a big photo frame of the two. It was them in the pool, splashing together but Y/n also received a bracelet with her name on it, and a locket for when she was older, it was a hand written note inside with a picture of the two, Y/n couldn't wear it now so it was going to be saved for later, possibly in her teen years but Y/n loved it.

//

worst day of my life