28| miss moody

(september)

Life as a 2 year old was hard, very hard. You had to put up with annoying adults most of the day, you could run around naked and could go fighting anyone, there was no eating everything in the pantry and there was definitely no painting on the walls.

Natasha was finding it quite funny as Y/n would storm around the compound and shout at everyone saying she had a hard life, she had no idea where she got them words from but they seem to have stuck in Y/n's head and they didn't seem to be leaving any time soon.

"I have a hard life!" Y/n shouted stomping her foot in front of Steve, Steve chuckled not paying too much attention and sipped hip coffee turning over his page in the newspaper, silently hoping Y/n would move onto harassing someone else, but all she done was repeat her words.

"Oh yeah, i was stuck in ice for over 50 years" Steve says sipping his coffee again and glancing at the small child below him, who crumpled her face up, clearly unamused and shook her head with a whine and another stomp of her foot.

"Well i was stuck in my mama's tummy!" The girl argued back making Steve chuckle a bit, as Steve laughed Y/n turned on her heels and walked out of the room with a moody look on her face. She made her way into the living room, crawling up onto her mothers lap and falling against her chest with a sigh.

"Hello my sweetheart" Natasha said happily running her fingers through her daughter's hair, Y/n kept silent laying her head on Natasha's shoulder and playing around with her necklace, Natasha placed a gentle hand on Y/n's back letting her fingers trickle up and down.

"Hey little cutie" Wanda beams happily taking a seat beside Natasha and Y/n leaning into Natasha's side and giving Y/n a wave, but her angry face was cemented on her face and didn't look like it was going to be changing any time soon.

"Hey say hello to Auntie Wanda sweetheart stop being moody for once and be a happy little girl" Natasha teased pinching at her daughters cheeks which earned a slap from her, Wanda's eyes widen slightly as she leaned back a bit not wanting to her in the way of whatever conflict was going on here.

"Do not hit me, what has gotten into you" Natasha said sternly pulling Y/n's hands down, Y/n let out a whine shuffling around on Natasha's lap before making eye contact with her and sticking her tongue out blowing slightly which only infuriated Natasha more.

"Enough, one more young lady and i'm sitting you on that step, enough is enough. You've been in some mood all week and i've had enough of it, i'm sure everyone in this house is too, so quit" Natasha snapped, not loudly but sternly staring Y/n in the eyes so she understood.

"No" Y/n said slowly clicking her tongue, Natasha excused herself and Y/n from the living room, carrying Y/n outside the room and sitting her on the hallway stairs step holding her knees down so she couldn't run off anywhere she wanted to.

"You are sitting here because mama is upset with you, don't move i'm warning you" Natasha said with a point of her finger before standing up and leaning Y/n on the step, she went to the closest room which was just the kitchen so she stood there making a quick snack for herself as she counted down a two minute timer.

When Natasha went back to grab her daughter from the step, she was met with an empty hallway. Anger rose inside of her as Y/n was really testing all of her buttons this week, storming through the halls, Natasha checked the living room first but her daughter was not in there.

Next was the games room which was a bit away from the living room, after checking under every game and every bean bag. She found her little girl in the corner covering her face with her hand, small giggles coming from her.

"I'm glad you find this funny" Natasha spoke making Y/n's jump and quieten down, Natasha reaches out for Y/n lifting up up and carrying her out the room without a word exchanged, Natasha carried her daughter back to the step placing her down on it and leaving again.

She kept herself round the corner knowing that Y/n would probably try and get up again, once she saw Y/n rise to her feet she stormed back over and sat her back down again before disappearing again, after a minute of Y/n sitting on the step, she was up again and tried running off.

"Sit here and do not move" Natasha said, a hint of irritation in her voice, Y/n whines wrapping her arms around Natasha's neck, Natasha sighed giving her baby a soft squeeze before sitting her back down on the step.

"Stay here please, if you come off this step again then i'm going to add another minute for you sitting here, do you understand" Natasha says crouching down so she was eye level with Y/n, who slowly nodded her head, Natasha gave her girls head a kiss and walked away back to the kitchen feeling like she could trust Y/n this time.

For Natasha the two minutes went by very quickly, but for Y/n the two minutes went as slow as ever. She ended up shifting around about ten times before she was laying on her back across the step, she shut her eyes, not that she was tired but just bored.

"Alright, sit up please" Natasha's stern voice said, Y/n peeked her eyes open a little bit looking at her mother and slowly sat herself up placing her hands on her knees and folding her feet together.

"Do you know why mama has sat you down here" Natasha asked, Y/n gave Natasha a little glance then a nod of her head when she saw how stern and strict Natasha's face looked which meant that she wasn't starting to mess about anymore.

"Bad" Y/n replied after Natasha asked for her daughter to explain why she was put on this step, Natasha sighed, it's not that Y/n was bad. She didn't want her daughter to think that she was a bad girl, because she wasn't there is just days that aren't very good resulting in this behaviour, Y/n needs to learn to control her emotions and temper.

"You're not bad Y/n, you just made the wrong decision of being rude" Natasha explained, Y/n finally lifted her head up, looking at Natasha. Y/n gave her mother a little nod holding eye contact until Natasha spoke again.

"Can mama have a kiss and cuddle" Natasha asked, Y/n leaned forward wrapping her arms around Natasha's neck and hiding her face in her neck mumbling a small sorry which Natasha had heard, after clearly that it was alright and not to do it again, Natasha took Y/n back into the living room to get on with the rest of the day.

//

Watching Rangers women's play at Ibrox!