79| tony's party

(november)

Tony was in one of his happy moods and usually when he was in them, before Y/n was born, he'd a party for every occasion, but then after Y/n it was a little harder, he's had a few for main occasions likes Christmas and birthdays but now he was getting back into them.

This was Y/n's first proper Tony Stark party as the rest were like celebration parties. She was excited, but she was also a little bit scared as she knew that there was going to be a lot of people there but she needed to be brave.

It was also Billy and Tommy's first party and they were nearly one years old, so that would mean they would have one for their birthday and Y/n would have one which meant she could look forward to 2 more parties after this one, which also excited her.

"Dress mommy, let me wear my dress" Y/n said tugging Natasha's hand up the stairs and to her bedroom, Natasha chuckled and agreed with Y/n letting her wear a dress, her daughter squealed excitedly and ran into her closet showing every option to her mother and trying to find a suitable one.

"How about this one? It's purple and you'll be able to run about in it sweetheart" Natasha spoke picking out a dark purple dress and showing it to Y/n who hummed and nodded her head, taking a hold of it and running out the closet.

Y/n was speedily changing herself, ripping her clothes off and chuckling them across the room before asking for Natasha's help and then dressing herself up in her wonderful and beautiful dress, blushing pink when Natasha spoke to her about how pretty she look in it, after doing a cute little twirl.

"What dress is mama gonna wear?" Y/n asked clutching onto her mothers finger as the pair walked through to Natasha's bedroom, Natasha hummed watching Y/n sit on the bed as she had a think, she wasn't really a dress person but she wanted to make her daughter happy.

"I don't think i'm wearing a dress hun, what about a sparkly jumpsuit?" Natasha offered opening up her closest and picking out a grey and black sparkly jumpsuit and showing it to Y/n who gasped and nodded her head excitedly, pulling Natasha over and attempting to change her.

"T-shirt off please, and your pants" Y/n ordered, she tugged Natasha's shirt off and then helped her slip her jeans off before watching her put the jumpsuit on, it was a bit uncomfortable for Natasha as 2 little emerald eyes were watching you change but she was quite used to it by now.

"Well done mama!" Y/n giggles clapping her hands when Natasha was all dressed. Next was Natasha's makeup, and Y/n could get quite annoying when she needed to do it she'd either be really clinging and Natasha wouldn't have a lot of space to work with.

Or other times, Y/n would constantly ask to do Natasha's make up for her and then get upset with Natasha because she said no, so tonight Y/n had Natasha's phone and lay on her bed watching a series whilst she done her makeup.

Surprisingly, Y/n was entertained the entire time that Natasha was getting her face ready, and she even snuck in curling her hair due to Y/n not moving a muscle, she soon took her phone from her daughter and carried her into the bathroom, to do her hair for her.

"Bow please" Y/n said showing Natasha the bow she wanted, she nodded her head and brushed her daughter's beautiful curls out, taking half of her hair and tying it up into a half up half down, adding the bow into where the hair tie making it sit nicely.

"Beautiful" Natasha spoke kissing Y/n's cheek, leaving a lips print. Y/n giggles loudly checking it out in the mirror, dodging the cloth that Natasha had to wipe it away, claiming that she wanted to keep it for the night to show everyone how much her mama loved her.

"I wanna give you one" Y/n spoke, Natasha chuckled and pouted her lips, Y/n gave them a long kiss before pulling back then kissing Natasha's cheek, leaving the small lips print that Natasha left on her cheek making her giggle again, Natasha was ordered to keep hers for the night too.