32| auntie is my favourite

(march)

It was the first time in 2 years that Natasha had slept in a bed all to herself, it was strange not having a little body cuddled up into her chest, or having legs and arms swinging at you during the night while you slept. It took her a while to get to sleep, she normally falls asleep to the sounds of her daughters breathing to know she was safe.

Her daughter was only in Wanda's room, she insisted on having a sleepover with her and after Wanda agreed Natasha let her, she was super excited and almost forgot to say her goodnight to Natasha. On Wanda's side, it took a little while for Y/n to get to sleep. She was constantly asking for Natasha and when Wanda went to take her back to her mother, she'd refuse to go and stay in Wanda's bedroom, after an hour of Y/n wanting to go back to Natasha, but wouldn't, she finally fell asleep curled up into Wanda's side.

Natasha had to admit she'd probably had the best sleep that night than she's had in the past 2 years, she missed her baby beside her but it was comfier to sleep without a little arm poking up you or underneath you body, or pulling your hair while you slept.

Rubbing her eyes, Natasha sat up in her bed letting out a long yawn. She went to look to the side for Y/n then quickly remembered that she was having her sleepover with Wanda in her room, so she lay back down in her bed and closed her eyes again.

Meanwhile with Wanda, she'd woken up before the younger girl, she took a moment to just look at her, soaking up all the time she could with her, it was her first sleepover with her aunt after all. Y/n started to stir and move about, letting small whines out. Her hand came up to her eyes and started to rub, Wanda gently pulling it down.

"Hey sweetheart" Wanda murmured softly and comfortingly, Y/n opened her eyes looking up at Wanda, smiling and leaping forward wrapping her arms around her aunts neck, hiding her face in her chest.

"Where's mama?" Y/n questions bringing her head out of Wanda's neck, she supports Y/n's back and lets out a small chuckle at Y/n's cluelessness, she presses her lips to the side of her head with a smile.

"Mama's in her bed remember, you had a sleepover with me honey" Wanda said brushing the hair out of Y/n's face, Y/n nodded her head slowly falling back onto the bed and looking up at the ceiling pointing up and laughing at nothing.

"Can we go see my mama please" Y/n asks sweetly sitting back up, Wanda nods her head, slipping on some shorts and lifting Y/n into her arms and carrying her out the room, a nod down the hallway to Natasha's room, knocking on the door lightly then entering.

Wanda placed her finger to her lips telling Y/n to be quiet and walked around the bed to the side where Natasha was still asleep and facing, she slowly placed Y/n on the bed and sat down on the end. Y/n grinned crawling forward and placing her small hands on the side of Natasha's cheeks.

"Mama up, mama up" Y/n chanted poking around Natasha's face, Natasha let out a grumble and pushed Y/n's hands off of her face gently and opened one of her eyes, seeing her baby leaned right over her and a small bit of Wanda's figure.

"Hey baby" Natasha rasped with a smile, Y/n squealed excitedly falling down on the bed and into Natasha's arms giving her a massive cuddle and a kiss on the cheek just to show her how much she missed her last night.

"I have a sleepover with wan wan!" Y/n bounces excitedly looking behind her and Wanda who was smiling at the cute interaction between the mother and daughter in front of her, Y/n reached over wrapping her arm around Wanda's neck and pulling her forward into her so they were all having one big cuddle.

"Did you have a nice time with Auntie Wanda sweetheart" Natasha asked tucking Y/n's crazy hair behind her ears, Y/n gave Natasha a big strong, enthusiastic nod of her head and started to babble and ramble on about what she had done with her Aunt Wanda.

"We played a game, and read books and even colored! Wan Wan was very nice and I missed you but I stayed in bed all night!" Y/n said proudly with a massive smile cemented on her face, Natasha clapped her hands happily cheering for her daughter, who was now blushing and trying to hide her face in Wanda's chest.

"That's wonderful honey, was she good, like honestly" Natasha chuckled asking Wanda, of course Wanda agreed which Y/n, she was a little angel and had definitely had a huge and better difference to the family living in the compound.

"She's so sweet Nat, I'll honestly steal the little cutie and keep her for myself" Wanda teased pulling Y/n closer to her by the ankle and folding her on her lap ticking her little chubby tummy, making the small girl squeal and kick around trying to get away.

"Wan wan stop tickling me!" Y/n screamed kicking her legs and laughing harshly, trying her very best to get out of Wanda's tight and torturous grip, Wanda didn't listen thought and kept tickling the small girl, tears flowing down her face but she found it too funny to stop.

"Wan Wan you're my favourite stop!" y/n screamed in attempts that Wanda would stop tickling her, and she did, she froze in fact and grinned listing Y/n back up and sitting her on her lap so she was facing her, Wanda grinned at Natasha before teasing her.

"Did you hear that, I'm the favourite" Wanda teased at Natasha, Y/n smiled embarrassingly, hiding her face in Wanda's chest, she heard Natasha gasp which made her giggle, she slowly pulled herself out of Wanda's arms turning her head and looking at her mother who had a fake hurtful expression on her face.

"Is that true Y/n, is auntie Wanda your favourite now?" Natasha sighed, putting on a sad playful act placing her hand over her heart and looking down at the bed with a sad look on her face, adding a pout to top it off.

To the girls' surprise Y/n nodded her head with a laugh and turned herself back into Wanda's body, Natasha gasped genuinely his time looking atWanda who was holding back her laughter, Natasha leans forward snatching her daughter out of Wanda's arms and pulling her into her body.

"You're a little traitor you are, you're the biggest cheeky monkey ever" Natasha said tickling Y/n again and holding her down on her lap so she couldn't get out to go anywhere, Y/n started screaming again twisting her body around trying to free herself, reaching out for Wanda.

"Help me, I'm sorry mama" Y/n squealed kicking her small feet, her face going slightly red, that's when Natasha stopped and lifted Y/n onto her feet as she panted and brushed the hair out of her eyes with her hand, she sighed falling down on the bed harshly.

"You're both my favourite" She said and sighed heavily falling back against the pillows, Wanda and Natasha chuckled. Y/n closed her eyes, her chest heaving up and down tiredly, she turned herself around bringing her arms over her head and opening her mouth to breathe easier, Wanda and Natasha shared a look then started laughing, looks like they were all having another morning nap.

//