60| big six year old

(december)

"This is so crazy, you're gonna be six years old tomorrow!" Natasha said excitedly pulling Y/n into her arms, Y/n nodded her head happily wrapping her arms around Natasha's neck and pushing her face into her chest as she was getting a few looks off her family.

"Six?! Y/n, i thought you were 3" Steve jokes holding up three fingers, Y/n looks over in his directions giving him a laugh and shaking her head looking at her mama who also laughed along with her slightly, Y/n turned back to Steve before holding up six fingers.

"Six uncle Steve, i'm 5 right now but tomorrow i'll be 6!" Y/n beamed with a massive smile plastered on her face, Clint cheered making Y/n blush again as she leaned her back against Natasha's chest leaning down and lifting Natasha's hand onto her lap and playing with her rings.

"6 years old, wow" Tony mumbled leaning back against the sofa and rubbing his forehead with his hand, it was quite a shock to the team that the girl was going to be six years old tomorrow, they've remembered everything about Y/n, her first steps, word, everything, all her milestones.

"Wow indeed, but it's bedtime and the faster you go to sleep, the quicker you turn six years old" Natasha exclaimed standing up with her daughter, earning a whine from her. Everyone said their good nights to Y/n before Natasha took her upstairs, luckily she was sleeping in Natasha's room tonight.

"I don't want to sleep" Y/n said sitting on the bed on knees as Natasha changed herself, crossing her arms over her chest and putting her angry face on, hoping that Natasha would keep her up, but of course it wasn't going to work as Y/n was up later tonight than most nights.

"Well, you have to. You've got school tomorrow and i don't want a cranky baby" Natasha smirked crawling up into bed, and pulling Y/n under the duvet with her, holding her against her chest, Y/n let out a sigh, wriggling her body about.

She lifted her arm up, over Natasha's shoulder, pressing her face into Natasha's chest and letting out another sigh before throwing her leg over Natasha's waist making her laugh lightly, Y/n let out a hum lifting her free hand up and fiddling with Natasha's thin shirt strap.

"Goodnight" Natasha mumbled, pressing her lips against Y/n's head again and rubbing her back, Y/n only snuggled closer to Natasha in response before falling asleep, which then aloud Natasha to also fall asleep holding her, getting all the energy she needed for the next day.

After a nice good few hours of sleep, the next day arrived quickly. Y/n was first awake and she slowly moved out of Natasha's arms and sat up on the other side of them bed with a yawn, leaning against the headboard and closing her eyes again, about to fall back asleep.

Y/n's head was drifting to the side, her arms folding over her chest loosely. Due to being so close to the edge of the bed, her body started falling as well and it was in a blink of an eye before Y/n fell to the side, but luckily, Natasha's hand had caught Y/n's leg just in time.

"Careful" Natasha mumbled tiredly, leaning over and lifting Y/n back onto the bed and sitting her closely beside her and throwing a protective arm around her, Y/n let out another yawn, cuddling into Natasha's neck, blowing air out of her mouth.

"Morning, birthday girl" Natasha smiled looking down at Y/n and running her fingers through Y/n's bed hair, Y/n let out a tired smile, shifting onto her knees and wiping the hair out of her face. Natasha sat up slightly, against the headboard and held her arms out for her daughter.

"Hi mama" Y/n shouted excitedly waving at Natasha, Natasha cooed bringing her girl into her arms and digging her hand into her side, causing Y/n to burst out laughing, with some screams. Y/n started thrashing about with laughter.

"Stop it!" Y/n screamed waving her arms about, Natasha stopped, sliding out of bed and pulling Y/n up with her, holding her and her hip. Y/n wrapped her arms around Natasha's neck with a smile, Natasha left her bedroom, making her way downstairs with Y/n in her arms.

"Let's open your presents then get ready for school" Natasha yawned, opening the living room door and as expected, the team was already sitting inside. Before Y/n was born, Natasha would always be the first one up, everyday, but of course having a child is tiring so now she's usually last one up with her daughter.

"Hi!" Y/n said excitedly, bouncing on Natasha's hip and waving her small hand at everyone, Natasha placed her on the floor in front of her presents. Y/n looked up at her mother waiting for her instructions to open, Natasha let out a nod and Y/n started to rapidly rap the wrapping paper off.

"I love this" Y/n squealed holding up her barbie dolls and showing Natasha, Natasha let out a gasp in fake surprise, due to the fact she had bought it, and held her hand out to take a better look at the set as Y/n opened her next present.

"Mama, i need yours" Y/n gasped scrambling to her feet and running out the room, leaving everyone in a bit of shock. The present she was currently unwrapping, behind left half open, loud footsteps were heard and Y/n came running back into the room.

"Thank you so much baby" Natasha said taking the box from Y/n, giving her a quick cuddle before unwrapping. Natasha pulled out a heart shaped canvas, looking at it and every photo with a large smile, giving Y/n a cuddle again and thanking her.

"We're gonna be late, see yous soon" Natasha said scooping Y/n up and running upstairs with her, grabbing a pair of clothes for Y/n and herself. She made quick work and just changed Y/n herself, then while she was brushing her teeth, Natasha herself, changed.

"Happy birthday mama" Y/n said for the fifth time this morning, Natasha chuckled using one hand to run through Y/n's hair as the other one was used to apply mascara. Y/n clung to Natasha the whole time she was doing her makeup, which wasn't very convenient but birthday snuggles were the best.

"Come on, we've got to go now" Natasha quickly spoke, helping Y/n into the car. The radio wasn't even turned on this morning they were rushing so much, Y/n sat in the back silently staring out the window as Natasha kept glancing in the drivers mirror at her now six year old.

"Have you got your candy's" Natasha asked helping Y/n out the car, Y/n gave her mother a big nod and held the bag up in her face, Natasha kissed her forehead and led her into the school saying one last goodbye.

"Bye bye mama, happy birthday" Y/n said pecking Natasha's lips and then rubbing off into her classroom with Elsie, the girls giggled as they sat in the sand pit which they had basically claimed together as they never left it and it was the first place the pair would go.

"I thought it was your birthday?" Elsie asked in confusion, Y/n let out a hum of agreement and nodded her head, being more focused on the sand right now rather than the question Elsie had asked her, waiting for her to speak again.

"It is my birthday? That's why i have loads of candy to hand out at the end of the day!" Y/n beamed pointing over to the plastic bag that sat on the teachers chair, Elsie let out a quiet sigh and nodded her head going back to the sand pit.

"But? Why did you say happy birthday to your mommy if it's your birthday?" Elsie asked in a complete state of confusion, her thoughts were twisting things together and everything just got to much and she couldn't think right and just needed a normal answer for her to comprehend everything:

"Me and my mommy share a birthday, we were both born on the same date" Y/n shrugs, continuing to build her tower, a small gasp leaves Elsie's mouth as she watches Y/n play like it was no big deal, but sharing a birthday with your mommy was a big one.

"That's so cool" Elsie giggled, Y/n looked up and gave her a small laugh, before the girls started to belly laugh between them for no reason at all, then after their laughs they got back to building there towers and villages in the sand.

//