110| little girls party

(december)

The now 11 year old, was having a birthday party. It was a weekend so luckily for her there wasn't any school, she'd been buzzing for the birthday party since the start of the week and her and Natasha have been counting down all the days until then.

Natasha finally let Y/n have a sleepover at their house, some avengers were on a mission so it wouldn't be too crowed in the building, Natasha installed many things to go in Y/n's room and decorated it for a perfect sleepover slumber party, buying snacks and little toys for them.

"What time is it?" Y/n grinned shaking Natasha's arm, Natasha giggled and pushed Y/n off of her slightly, she still had a few hours before everyone arrives and Y/n wasn't a patient person in the slightest way possible, she wanted everything in an instant.

"You've got a long time bug, just go and play or watch a movie or something to pass the time" Natasha chuckled patting Y/n's bottom, Y/n sighed and ran off and out of the kitchen, running down the hallways at full speed hoping to find Wanda somewhere because she would entertain her better than her mother.

"Hi pumpkin" Wanda smiled looking up from her computer, Y/n smiled and leans in the doorframe and looked at Wanda with a smirk on her face making Wanda raise her eyebrow at her. Y/n giggles and runs up to Wanda, placing her hands on her knees.

"Hi Auntie Wan Wan" Y/n giggled and pulled herself up onto her lap and wrapped her arms around her neck and gave her aunt a kiss to her cheek, Wanda chuckled and wrapped her arms around her niece and pulled her into her body for a cuddle.

"How are you sweetheart" Wanda asked rubbing the hair out of Y/n's face, Y/n grinned and leans forward and lifted up Wanda's hair with her hands with a laugh which made Wanda smile at the girls energy today, clearly very excited for her birthday party.

"Good! my friends are coming soon for my birthday sleepover" Y/n beamed, Wanda gasped playfully and bounced her knees, she'd known that Y/n's friends were coming but was excited for Y/n to tell her all about it before they came and after the party had ended the next day.

"Aww, I'm so happy for you, pumpkin! What are you planning on doing during your sleepover" That question made Y/n think for a little bit, there was a lot she could do at a sleepover but she also didn't know if Natasha had anything planned for it just yet.

"Um, play? Speaking of playing, will you pretty please play with me? Mama is yapping on about something and getting stressed so i can't play with her, please play with me" Y/n begged holding Wanda's hands and pulling them back and forth and too her chest, even giving her fingers little kisses.

After intense hours of hide and seek, Y/n's friends ended up arriving at the compound and that's when Wanda was ditched, it was like she wasn't even there the way Y/n ran away from her them right past her with her friends making Natasha laugh.

"My mama made us cute beds" Y/n said happily showing all the girls her room which had, the girls all gasped and rushed over to their air mattress with there names above and all sat down on them and placed their sleepover bags at the end of the beds.

"This is awesome Y/n! Your room is so big, it's like the size of my kitchen!" A girl spoke up making Y/n laugh, they were all laughing and sharing jokes with each other before Natasha came up to ask if everyone has settled in alright and knelt down in front of them.

"Alright, i've got paper here and i'll need to be taking everyone's order for a pizz-"

"PIZZA" The girls screamed making Natasha wince with pain, holding her ear making the girls laugh.

"Yes girls, pizza. So what would everyone like?" It was a hundred different words being shouted at Natasha by everyone, Y/n sat like a lost puppy not a huge fan of the shouting but they were just trying to order pizza so it was okay, Natasha managed to get them somehow and obviously knew what Y/n wanted.

"Your mommy's cool" Evelyn said giving Y/n a sweet hug, Y/n agreed and gave her a hug back and soon enough all the girls were in for a group hug, Natasha secretly watching from the doorway with a smile as all the girls got along together, she was worrying about some fights between them.

After playing for a while, the pizza had arrived, the smell tracked from the front door and all the way upstairs, Wanda ended up calling them down as Natasha was busy taking a bite out of someone's pizza, the girls came running down like animals and all took their seats at the table.

"Hey! Why's mine got a slice missing!" Y/n said, Natasha's body froze as she slowly turned on her heel with her position mid bite of the pizza, the girls giggled as Y/n rolled her eyes, she got off of her seat and made her way over.

"That is my pizza!" Y/n said and ripped the pizza from Natasha's mouth and made her way back over to the head of the table and ate the half slice of pizza Natasha was munching on previously, Wanda had left the room in a state at the pure funniness of her nieces actions.

"Watch it you" Natasha smirked at winked at her daughter making the girls laugh before she left the room and went to find Wanda, following the sound of her howls throughout the corridor, the girls were amusing themselves and happily eating away their own pizza's.

Natasha planned out the rest of the night for the girls which included a little spa treat from herself and Wanda and then let the girls watch two disney films, a few girls ended up falling asleep and Wanda and Natasha had to transfer them up to the bedroom.

Of course the little redhead was the last one standing, Wanda came down the stairs with a sigh and rubbed her hands together smirking at Y/n, the tv was turned off and Natasha held out her arms for her daughter who tiredly raised hers in the air.

"You need to stay in here tonight Y/n, you can't be coming into my room whilst your friends are sleeping in your room that's not aloud, am i clear?" Natasha said placing her daughter down on the ground outside her bedroom, Y/n gave Natasha a tired nod and a hum.

"Goodnight angel" Wanda spoke leaning over Natasha's shoulder and getting a kiss from Y/n, she waved Wanda off as Natasha set Y/n down on the air mattress right in the middle, she gave her a quiet and quick cuddle a kiss before laying her down properly.

Natasha went through all the girls and gave them a kiss on their heads, she wanted them to feel safe and didn't want them to worry like her daughters does when she goes to sleepovers, Natasha waved to Y/n before leaving the room, leaving the door open slightly incase anyone needed her.

Throughout the night, both Elsie and Y/n had weirdly managed to slowly slide off of their mattresses and onto the floor, both curled up into a cuddling position the next morning, Natasha snapped a few photos and was definitely sending it to Elsie's mom, because it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen.

//