135| her second piercing

(june)

For a little while, Y/n wanted to get a second piercing. She'd seen how many Natasha had, and she's loved them for as long as she can remember, she'd been pestering Natasha for the last week about getting one and every time Natasha said no Y/n would just beg and beg.

Natasha finally caved in, it was only a second piercing, Y/n was over the moon when Natasha agreed to getting it, the girl almost squeezed her until she couldn't breathe, Natasha found it funny how Y/n just loved her even more for saying yes to her.

"Todays the day!" Natasha smiled doing happy punches in the air as Y/n came down to put her shoes on, Y/n smiled and nodded her head nervously, she was a little bit scared because she had in her head that it was going to hurt more than her firsts.

"Mama i'm nervous" Y/n said looking up at Natasha and biting her skin around her finger, Natasha smiled sympathetically and crouched down in front of Y/n, reaching forward and pulling her fingers out of her mouth, rubbing her thumb gently over the top of them.

"It's okay baby, look at all of mama's piercings, not one them hurt" Natasha said tucking her hair behind her ear to show them off, Y/n leant forward and gently touched them, rubbing her finger along the silver with a small smile and looking at her mother who smiled.

Y/n was happy enough now and her and her mother were finally heading out of the house, they were taking a walk to the piercing store which was only about 10 minutes away, hand in hand they both walked down the street having a quiet conversation between themselfs.

As they got closer and closer to the shop the girl grew more nervous and started squeezing her mothers hand tight enough, Natasha didn't need glasses to see how nervous her daughter was, it was practically radiating off of her, she was also very hesitant going to the shop, she'd stop and start walking.

"If you don't want it Y/n, listen to me, we can go back home" Natasha said taking her daughters hands in her own, Y/n shook her head and looked at the shop and tugged her Natasha's hand again trying to lead her into the building.

"No i do" Y/n grunted, tugging at Natasha's hand, Natasha gave her a small and gentle smile as she entered the building with her, Y/n's grip as still very tight on Natasha's hand but with Natasha wrapping an arm around her she felt safer and felt more confident as she proceeded.

"Come on honey, it's alright" Natasha said guiding Y/n to the chair, again the girl was severely hesitant, but Natasha took her over to the chair and sat her on it, Y/n was looking around the room, panicking slightly, Natasha really didn't understand why Y/n didn't just go home.

"Will it hurt?" Y/n asked fearfully, Natasha smiled and grabbed Y/n's hand rubbing her thumb over her fingers, she shook her head gently and felt as Y/n gripped her hands tighter as the piercing lady started to walk towards them both.

"It won't hurt baby, not one of mama's piercings hurt" Natasha smiled, Y/n took a deep breath and nodded her head as Natasha started to speak to the woman, Y/n got to pick out her earring and was then time to mark in the little dot that she would need.

Suddenly, Y/n slipped off the chair and crashed into Natasha's body wrapping her arms around her waist, Natasha rubbed her daughters back and bent down to her height, placing her hands on her shoulders, Y/n wasn't crying, she was very close but she wasn't crying yet.

"Do you wanna sit on mommy's lap?" Natasha asked, the lady was half way through the stages so they couldn't exactly turn their back on it now, Y/n nodded her head and sniffled back her tears, Natasha smiled and sat in the chair before lifting Y/n up onto her lap.

"Alright honey, just sit still and it'll be over in a small second" The woman said nicely, Y/n gripped Natasha's hands so hard that her fingernails dug into her hands, Natasha held back her hisses and just rubbed her hands, Y/n's legs managed to wrap around Natasha's.

Y/n's eyes were squeezed shut as tightly as she could, the woman counted down from 3, unexpectedly piercing Y/n's ear at 2 instead of 1 which made the girl scream, it was more from the shock that Y/n started crying at, deep down it didn't hurt, but Y/n was always dramatic.

"You're alright" Natasha said rubbing Y/n's stomach as the woman went round to Y/n's other ear, Y/n sobbed harshly (with no tears) as the lady lined up the gun with her ear, Y/n moved her fingers to her mouth as the woman started counting down again.

"Mama!" Y/n sobbed, once the woman was finished, Natasha turned Y/n around and cupped her face, she couldn't hug her just get as she didn't want to do anything to her earrings, Y/n sobbed reaching for Natasha but she shook her head gently and explained why.

Natasha thanked the woman as she payed and signed a form she had to sign, she didn't need to buy anymore solution as she had spare from last time, so with another thank you, Natasha left the store with Y/n in her arms, her forehead was on Natasha's shoulder instead of the side of her head.

"Do you want some ice cream for being so brave?" Natasha asked, Y/n nodded her head, Natasha knew that Y/n wasn't crying because it was hurting, it was obvious as there wasn't any tears falling from her face, and the way that she jumped told Natasha it was fear.

"Ice cream" Y/n nodded, Natasha smiled and carried Y/n to the ice cream shop, she would never get tired of carrying her baby, she wasn't too heavy, and even if she was Natasha was a strong weight lifter and still lifted weights that were stronger than her daughter.

//

we love our dramatic queen x 😇